♡Chapter 7♡

I woke up suddenly when i felt someone pinching my cheeks.

"Gyuri! Your awake!"

"Oh god you scared me!!" I jump a bit because the one pinching me is Donghyuk. Jeezzzz what's up with this guy.

"Oh did i? Sorry!!" Donghyuk laughed.

"Why aren't you on the stage?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

"The concert is already finished and now were getting ready for our send off"

"Wait really!?! That's how i sleep long!!?" Oh my god seriouslyy!?

"Well yeah" Donghyuk laughed.

"You must be super tired that's why" I nodded as a response. Yeah i guess so..

"I gotta go i need to pack my things up before our send off" Donghyuk said and waved at me before leaving.

"Bye" I stretched myself first before fixing my stuff too for our leave.

***

Were on the plane now heading back to korea and guess what.. I'm almost late for the flight because i slept again ugh and im the only one who's missing and great... All of the seats are occupied i want to seat next to Seohyun but our head staff is beside her. The only seat that is still not occupied is beside Jinhwan. I don't want to sit next to him because i feel uneasy when im with him.. And awkward.

I'm sitting next to the window and Jinhwan is right next to me. I'm just going to sleep until we got back to korea. Jinhwan is already asleep with his airpods. I took my sleeping mask and just go to sleep too.

"Wake up"

"Five more minutes please" don't wake me up jeez!! I'm soo comfortable sleeping here with my pillow. I hugged my pillow and just continue sleeping.

"Y-ya!! Your squeezing me!" I suddenly woke up when i realized who's talking and the one im hugging.

I quickly took off my hand to his arms and started bowing 3 times.

"S-sorry sorry sorry!!!" Uhh this is so embarrassing!

Jinhwan bite his lips and look away.

"Its okay"

I just sighed in relief and just brush my hair with my fingers.

"Why did you wake me up?"

"Were about to land so grab your things and fixed yourself"

"Really!?" I said and look at the window and i saw some city lights already.

When we landed we took off our seat belts and took our stuffs before leaving the airplane. As we got out the cold fresh air greeted us that made me hugged myself.

Suddenly i felt a warm jacket. I look at the one who gave me and its Jinhwan.

"You should bring next time an extra jacket and a hot pack" Jinhwan said and left me hanging here. Why is he sweet suddenly?

Wait did i just say sweet? Its just being gentlemen u pabo.

"Woah nice moves hyung" Bobby laughed and teased Jinhwan.

"Oh shut up" Jinhwan walk faster to avoid Bobby.

What a bunch of dorkies.

"Isn't that jacket is Jinhwan's wearing earlier?" Seohyun suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Jeez you startled me" I rolled my eyes to her while walking inside the airport. Its already 3 in the morning and im so tired and sleepy.

"Did i?" Seohyun chuckled.

"I noticed that you two are becoming closer?" Seohyun said.

"I don't think so.. He's just being gentlemen to me that's all"

"Hmm okay" Seohyun smirks I just shrugged and just walk until we arrived to the van and headed back to the yg building.

*****

The next day there's not much things to do. Our head said to me that I will be working with Winner just for today because they need more staff and I'm so excited because I will be seeing them especially Seunghoon. He's my bias and he's so funny.

Winner will be having a variety show and they will be recording today.

As we arrived at the studio I helped the other staff to bring the stuff and more inside the studio. When I got inside the studio my eyes widened because iKON is here too. I didn't know that they will be having the same variety show. So iKON will be the first to record before Winner.

"Gyuri!! Your here too!!" Donghyuk said as he run towards me.

"Yeah.." Donghyuk hugged me and smiled at me.

"But your not working with us?" Donghyuk asked when he saw that im carrying winner's stuff for their variety show.

"Yep just for today because they need more staff" Donghyuk nodded.

"Gyuri ah! Wassup!" Bobby waved at me.

"Hi!!" I smiled because of his hyperness.

"Stop talking to her and come here were about to continue recording!" Jinhwan suddenly said.

"I don't know why Jinhwan hyung is always hot tempered when you are here or whenever we are talking to you" Bobby said and scratched his head and smirked.

"What a hot tempered dwarf" Donghyuk said while glaring at Jinhwan. Donghyuk seems irritated. Woah this is the first time I saw him irritated because I always see him smiling sweetly like an angel.

"We gotta go now bye Gyuri!" Bobby said before they run towards to the studio.

"Bye"

I headed to the artist room to put their clothes that they will be wearing later. I knock on the door first before entering.

"Annyeong! I'll just leave this here" I put the bag where their clothes are to the couch.

"I bet your a new staff?" Seungyoon said.

I look at him and shrugged.

"Nope, I've been working here for 4 years to iKON I'm just working here for today because our head staff said that you guys need more staff that's why" I awkwardly smiled since they are all looking at me.

"I see sorry for that because I only just saw you" Seungyoon smiled at me.

"What's your name tho?" Seunghoon said.

"My name is Kim Gyuri, just call me Gyuri" I smiled happily because the one I'm talking with is Seunghoon.

"What a cute name nice to meet you! I bet you already know our names" Seunghoon chuckled.

I nodded as a response.

"Thank you for bringing us our clothes!" Jinwoo said.

"Yeah" -Mino

I smiled and wave at them before leaving at the artist room. As soon as i got outside I bumped into someone.

"Mianhe!!" I bowed to the one i bumped into.

"Its okay" a husky voice said.

"Oh Junhoe why are you still here? You should be on the studio or else the director and Jinhwan will get angry"

"I just took a dump and i told them about so its fine" I weirdly look at Junhoe i know its natural that you need to take a dump but its still awkward talking about it.

"I see.. I need to go now bye and sorry if i bumped you!"

"Bye" Junhoe said and headed back to the studio while me i headed to where the other staff at to help them.