♡Chapter 10♡

When we arrived at the osaka jo hall we quickly prepare everything. iKON are already in the artist room preparing themselves for the sound check. And I'm incharge again of bringing their mics to them before they are going to the stage.

"Hanbin! Here's your mics just give the rest to the others okay? I still need to buy some food and water for our head staff outside"  I said when i saw Hanbin on the backstage.

"Sure" - Hanbin

I quickly ran outside the venue and headed to the convenience store just beside the venue.

After i bought some food to Eunbi and to myself too i quickly headed back to the venue. When I'm at the entrance door i just now realize that i left my staff ID at the staff room!! Aishh!! You pabo Gyuri!!

I just sighed and headed to the guard to explain my situation so that i can get inside.

"Hello! I'm iKON's staff and i forgot my ID on the staff room because I'm hurriedly buyed some food for our head staff so.. Can i go inside?" I said pleasingly.

The guard only look at me from head to toe.

"I know this stuff ya know! Don't fool me around kid leave before i call the other guards to throw you outside" The guard said while glaring at me. What the fuck?? Am i look that young!? I was about to grab my phone on my pocket but i forgot it too in the staff room. Aish!!

"I'm really am their staff!! I've been working as their staff for 4 yrs!" The guard just shrugged to me.

"You know.. Your beautiful but its kinda disappointing that your telling lies and fooling people" My eyebrows furrowed because of what he said. He really think I'm a scammer or something!? This fat guy is getting onto my nerves.

"Ya! I really-"

"Gyuri?"

I turned around to see who it is.

"Seohyun ah!!" I said and quickly headed to her and hugged her with full of hope.

"Why are you arguing with the guard? And why are you outside?" Seohyun said and chuckled.

"Eunbi ordered me to buy some food and i forgot my staff ID and also my phone inside the staff room and this guy can't let me in because he's so dumb and-"

"Okay okay that's enough you'll argue more with the guard" Seohyun said and laughed. Sighs.... I can't get enough of this big fat old guard.

"Sorry for that, Were iKON's staff and here's my staff ID just what she said she left her staff ID inside the staff room and i've been working with her for 4 yrs so can we go in now? Its already 4:30 pm and we still need to help our co staff preparing for iKON's concert. You get that?" Seohyun said.

"Yes Ma'am you can go inside now" The guard quickly said and opened the door. What a scaredy cat such a big fat old guard but gets scared by just scolding him.

As we go inside i quickly turn to the guard and stick my tongue. I'm getting so stressed right now because of him!

"Your so cute Gyuri!" Seohyun said and pinch both of my cheeks. Ugh seriously my cheeks would get reddened because of her pinches.

"Unnie stop it" Seohyun frowned when she heard i called her that.

"I said don't call me that!" I just laughed because of her grumpy face.

Seohyun said that she will go and help the other staff at the backstage she said goodbye to me before she headed to the backstage.

I gave the food to Eunbi in the artist room.