♡Chapter 21♡

I woke up ssuddenly when i felt my phone keep vibrating. I growled and messed my hair even more and check my phone.

What the heck!?

A lot of unknown number keep texting me and all of the text are hate!! I guess i kinda used to their hate messages.

I didn't read all the text since there are too many and some of them are saying "go die bitch" and "you don't deserve him". Well what's new?

I smiled bitterly. Yes i don't deserve him. I'm just his freaking manager and believe me i didn't know that we will both end up  as lovers.

I suddenly feel empty. I already said to my self that I will not let their words affect me. I sighed heavily as i look up the ceiling of my room.

Its so hard having a relationship with an idol.

"Sweety?"

I quickly back to myself when i heard my mom's voice.

"Eomma!! Your back!" I said and quickly hug her as she sat on my bed.

"When did you came back? How's your vacation in busan? Where's dad?"

My mom chuckled.

"We just came earlier and your dad is already sleeping. Our vacation is great! I'll show you our pictures later" My mom said.

I smiled and nodded.

"Gyuri I saw an article about you is it true?" My mom suddenly became serious.

I cleared my throat and nodded slowly.

"Y-yes..."

"Why didn't you tell me early? Well you already mention him before but i didn't know that you two are already in a relationship"

"I was supposed to introduce him to you but you two are busy sorry eomma.." 

"Well, i want to see him now" My mom said. My eyes widened.

"O-okay i'll ask him" Today? God I'm still refreshing my mind!

"I want to know if he's really serious and if he really loves you!" My mom slap my lap.

"Eomma he's serious-"

"Kim Gyuri! Your boyfriend is an idol! What if he's just using you?"

I rolled my eyes. She's so overprotective to me urgh.

"Eomma you know him and i've been working for them for years! Trust me he's really a good guy" I said and smiled.

My mom sighed and caress my hair.

"I'm sorry.. I'm just so angry because i just read the comments and they are cursing at you"

I smiled and hugged her.

"Don't worry, everything will be all fine afterwards. Our sajangnim will be releasing an official statement about us to the public and everyone will accept our relationship. Eomma Think positive !!! Just ignore those hate comments araso? " I said. 

I understand his fans they love and support Jinhwan so much and i understand how they feel of course I'm also their fan and its really hard to be a fan. They just let all of their emotions that's why.. Hate and curse me all they want and its just okay to me. Well this is the kpop industry when there's a dating scandal of an idol everyone will hate and bash the one they are dating but they will just accept it at the end because they love and support their idol.

My mom smiled at me "Aigoo my daughter! Araso araso I'll think positive! Don't forget to introduce him to me today!! I'll take a nap now" 

She said before she went out of my room.