♡Chapter 23♡

As i gave the bubble tea to them they were so happy and they quickly drank it. I just laughed because of their cuteness.

My phone vibrated i check who texted me and its Younghyun.

Younghyun: Gyuri ah congrats.

Me: Oppa! Thank you!

And that's it. He didn't reply anymore he's not like this does he have a problem? We haven't seen each other for weeks now i wonder how is he.

"I better go now i need to go see my friend" I said and grab my sling bag.

"I'm coming with you" Jinhwan said and grab my arm. I shook my head.

"You don't have to and you need to stay here to guide the others since Hanbin is not here and your the eldest here so you better stay here don't worry i'll come back here" I said and gave him a reassuring smile. He only sighed and let go his hand on my arms.

"Fine just don't be too late" Jinhwan said. I nodded and kissed his cheeks that made him stiffened. I chuckled and waved at them before leaving.

Jae called me and he said Younghyun is in the bar and he's so drunk they were already stopping him from drinking but Younghyun doesn't want to and he almost punch sungjin in the face for stopping him from drinking.

As i arrived at the bar i went to the bar counter where i saw Jae and the others helping Younghyun from drunkness.

"Oh Gyuri! Thank god your here!" Jae said.

I quickly went to Younghyun and caress his back.

"Younghyun is not in the mood these days Gyuri ah he's always like this our manager will get mad if he knew Younghyun has been drinking a lot" Sungjin said.

Wonpil and Dowoon nodded.

"Are you guys having a hectic schedule or something?" I asked. Maybe because they have so much schedule that's why he's like this... He's only tired.

"No, we already know why he's like that because he saw the article of you and Jinhwan that are confirmed dating and... Younghyun likes you for a long time and i guess he's having a mental breakdown right now about it" Jae said.

He... He likes me? What?

"Gyuri!!" Younghyun said and quickly pulled me that made me sit on his lap.

I can smell alcohol on him that made me dizzy a bit.

"Oppa stop it! Your drunk already!" I said.

"Aniii... Do you know how much i missed you!? Your always with that Jinhwan guy! Gyuri let's be together instead" Younghyun said and pulled me closer to him.

"Y-ya Oppa stop it!! Your drunk!" I said as I'm trying to pulled away to him. Dowoon and Sungjin holds Younghyun. As i let go i sighed heavily and fixed myself.

"I-I'm sorry Gyuri.." Younghyun said and started crying.

"Its okay" I went to him and patted his back just when he fall asleep.

"Pls bring him home now so that he can rest already" I said.

"We will sorry Gyuri for bringing you here its just that Younghyun keep saying he wants to see you nonstop" Jae said and rubbed his neck.

"Its okay just text me if he's okay now or something bad happens to him again" I said and Jae nodded. I waved at them before they left with their bodyguards.

I left the bar and took a taxi and went back to yg building.

Younghyun ah your parents will be not happy if they saw you looking like a mess and drinking too much. I didn't know that he likes me i didn't realize it. I admit to myself before that when we were still kids i like Younghyun more than a friend but when he starts ignoring me and left me hanging it started disappearing but now i only like him as a friend nothing more nothing less and I already love Jinhwan and it will never change.