Red

"Why that-" Taeyong ran his fingers through his fiery red hair in frustration

"Why that-" Taeyong ran his fingers through his fiery red hair in frustration. The pink bunny disappeared from his sight no where to be seen.

"He must've token a rabbit hole. That damn bunny. Now I have to return back to where I came from. I almost had her if wasn't for that rodent." He growled turning his heel towards her mansion. He fixed his red hair, dusting off his suit thinking of an excuse of what to tell her mother. By the looks of it it seems her and her mother didn't quite get along very well. He stepped forth into the mansion, hands in his pockets trying to as calm and collected as he could while he sees her mother ran towards him.

"Oh there you are Duke Of Red! Oh! Where's my daughter? I do apologize for her running off." Her mother said, nervously. He place a forced smile among his features.

"Don't worry madam it's quite alright. She was sputtering nonsense and then she run off into the forest that's connect towards your garden. However madam if you don't mind I'll still like to marry your daughter if that's quite alright?" He asked. Her eyes lit up relieved off the fact he still wanted to marry her good for nothing daughter.

"Of course! We'll start the preparations as soon as possible! And don't worry about Y/n she has a habit of doing that. But don't worry I'll send some maids to fetch her. But please! Do come tomorrow!" A slow smirk appeared on his features as he gave her a bow.

"Of course Madam. I'll see you tomorrow then." With that he left, heading towards wonderland where she will be at.

🐇🐇🐇🐇

"King Red! Your here early!"

Taeyong merely shrugged as his icy eyes forced forward.

"Yes well it seems my bride ran away with the grooms worthless servant." The man stopped in his tracks but continued to walk behind him.

"So I'm guessing one of Yoongi's friends took her?" The man asked. Taeyong nodded as he walked in his red colored castle.

"Yes now send some guards to find her. She couldn't get far. Check the Autumn Leaves Zone. That's the only place that rodent could've gone through his portal. And if any case look for that dog, Namjoon." He commanded. His feet then stopped in front of a door he waved the guards off as he turned towards his second in command. There a man stood with silver hair slick back exposing his forehead. Piercings on his lips and ears shined in the light. His outfit black but with one single red heart in his shoulder. On his waist was a shining silver sword. His eyes red of that of a cherry.

"How's Hoseok? Has he been giving any information or not I.M?" He asked raising his eye brow. The man shook his head opening the door for him.

"He's mad my lord. All he takes about is gibberish and no useful information. I think it's time we go off with his head." Taeyong merely hummed and walked towards a body. The body was sitting up straight a black hat placed on his head. His cherry red hair underneath it. Chains around his wrist, his outfit black with a white shirt underneath. The sleeves were white ruffles. His pants and shoes matched with his suit.

"Why isn't it King of Red eh?" The voice laughed showing his signature heart shaped smile. Taeyong scoffed walking towards the cell he was placed in.

"You have no right to be patronizing me right now Hoseok. Not in the condition you are right now. Now are you ever going to tell me where Yoongi is!?" Taeyong yelled. Hoseok merely laughed crossing his legs on the chair he sat. It matter to him that his hands were tied. He still seem relax as ever.

"For goodness sake! I've told you many times Taeyong, I have no idea where that wee girl is at. By the way it's Yoongi Hyung to you! He's older than you mister! Respect your elders you know!" Hoseok giggled like a child, his smile wide. Taeyong crosses his arms as he clenched his jaw.

"You really want your head off don't you?"

"Ha! I've already lost my head!" Hoseok crackled holding his stomach from laughing.

"You do know she's back right?" His voice stopped him from laughing and focused towards his icy blue eyes.

"What? Who?"

"Don't act dumb Hoseok. Y/n is back in wonderland.  Of course she doesn't remember you, she was more forced to be here. But once I find her she will be my wife. And there's nothing you and my disgusting older brother can do about!" He yelled but with a smirk plastered onto his features. Hoseok chuckles then turned into fits of laughter but they didn't sound quite right. In fact they sounded dark and scary even a little shiver went up the king's spine. Suddenly his laughing stopped letting his cool brown eyes slowly turn red as he face Taeyong's icy eyes.

"Don't even lay a single crusty finger on her. Or I swear on my heart I'll cut your head off with a sword and then sew your head onto a donkey!"

Taeyong seem to be taken aback, stared at his red gaze. He has never seen Hoseok so mad, so furious. But he regain his posture still that same smirk plastered onto his features.

"Empty threats I see. Well then. I will be on my way then Hobi, when I come back it would be me holding Y/n's hand. Married." He said as he turned his heel walking towards the chamber doors. Hoseok narrowed his eyes clenching his jaw.

"Don't you dare use that nickname! Only she can call me that!" He yelled, his feet in a rage got up and gripped the iron bars with his hands. Taeyong crackled turning his face towards Hoseok.

"If she even remembers you, Hobi. There's nothing you can do to save her. If you guys just simply let me marry her then we wouldn't be here now would we?"

"Don't play the victim Taeyong! We all know why you can't marry her! We all know why you wanted to marry her!" Hoseok yelled back banging the iron bars. Taeyong laughed with a smirk.

"There's no use in doing that Hoseok. Farewell until next time."

Edited 1/10/22