Hope

The brown colored hybrid was finally free from its shackles and chains

The brown colored hybrid was finally free from its shackles and chains. Hoseok smiled proudly petting the creature with his long slender fingers.

"Come on. Let's go take you back towards your owner, hopefully she remembers you." He grinned as the creature leaned towards his hand. The beast had remembered the sunshine, but with just the mention of his owner he was beyond excited. For years he have not seen his owner and now he can.

"Alright let's go buddy it's a long journey towards Crystal Snow." Hoseok said fixing his hat that was rested on his cherry hair. The creature merely nodded in agreement moving his head towards Hoseok.

"Oh? Me ride you? You sure? I know Taeyong must've treated you so poorly—Ah!" The creature didn't even waste another second and threw Hoseok on his back as he starting running towards the White Castle. Hoseok clenched onto the fur in pure fright, he certainly wasn't expecting that.

🐇🐇🐇🐇

"Lord lord!" The red hair man turned with his piercing blue eyes, diverting his attention away from the glass large windows.

"What is it Kai?" The silver haired man panted before regaining his posture. He took a bow, his silver shining sword tied around his waist, cling slightly from the floor. His outfit a red suit with no shirt underneath and two buttons opened to exposed his chest.

"Hoseok, your prisoner has escaped my lord." The man said looking up to face the now angry king, his blue eyes grew a shade darker.

"Go find him! Now!!" The red king yelled, his eyes now a navy blue with a hit of purple. He was beyond angry. His hair grew a darker shade of red as he clenched his staff. The silver haired man nodded, turning his heel and yelling.

"Guards! Look for the hatter before he returns to Crystal Snow!" The man yelled as red knights departed from their stations and headed for the red haired hatter.

Hoseok was long way from the burning gates of hell by the time the red knights reached outside of the gates. He clenched onto the fur of the beast, his hat surprisingly didn't fall off his red locks as the wind flew pass his cheeks. As the wind blew, the air got colder and colder. The trees stopped having leaves, the ground seemed to get whiter and whiter. The shining bright moon showed the path he was on, with a white flaky floor. Hoseoks lips curled into a smile knowing exactly where he was.

Finally the beast stopped in front of white gates that glimmered in the shining moon. Hoseok got off the beast as two white knights looked alarmed from the beast and Hoseok.

"Calm down buddy I got this." Hoseok reassures before walking towards the two knights who were getting ready to battle the brown colored beast.

"Hello Sir Shownu and Sir BamBam. I am Hoseok, from was once DayDream land, the red hatter. Now if you don't mind, my friend here doesn't like being attack so can you drop your swords please?" Hoseok greeted with a grin giving the knights a courtesy bow. Both knights looked shocked at his presence. The white blonde boy put his word back where the silver cover was tied around his waist.