Crystal Snow

As the trio walked towards this placed supposedly called "Crystal Snow", Y/n realized it was getting colder and colder

As the trio walked towards this placed supposedly called "Crystal Snow", Y/n realized it was getting colder and colder. As if the warm breezy weather was replaced with bitterness of the icy wind. She shivered as another cold breezy blew against her exposed arms.

"Oh Noona you cold?" Jungkook asked seeing goosebumps scattered among her skin. She nodded but took a good look around her surroundings. The land was slowly turning flaky. The color was white while slowly each tree turning leafless and what seem like snow hang above the branches. The sky turning whiter and clearer, without any clouds in the sky. Her thoughts were interrupted by a warm clothing covering her once exposed arms. She turned and saw the same suit with the plasters of white and navy blue scattered among the suit. Her eyes looked up at the rosy hair bunny who was grinning. Now all he had on was a white shirt with ruffles on his sleeves.

"There Noona now your not cold. It's going to get colder as we move closer towards Crystal Snow, but it's really beautiful place if you ask me." He grinned as he continued to walk by her side.

"Oh well thank you Kookie-AH! Kookie your ears are turning white!" She exclaimed pointing towards his ears that were surely turning white. Namjoon then turned his head as well seeing where she was pointing.

"Ah don't worry about it Y/n, that's completely normal for his kind. It just means his fur would get warmer for this 'winter'. " Namjoon explained. She stopped in her tracks tilting her head towards the side in confusion.

"But he's a rabbit right? Rabbits don't turn white for the winter, in fact that's hares. That's one of the major differences between them. So are you telling me Kookie is an hare and I've been lied to?!" She asked her eyes wide, mentally having a crisis over what Jungkook really is. The other two looked at each other and laughed at her reaction. She frowned crossing her arms over her chest not really seeing the humor in this.

"Hey! What's so funny? It's true! Rabbits don't change color for the winter! Their fur stays the same!" She argued.

"Woah! Hold your horse princess yes your right, but you are aware of that our world is much different from yours? In your world do you see men with ears and tails hanging behind them? No right? Or the fact just moving a few miles it's suddenly winter?" Namjoon questioned but with a grin spread among his lips. She opened her mouth but then closed it right up. He had a point, this wasn't home.

In fact none of this even made sense, but towards them it was completely normal. They both snickered at her silence until Namjoon's golden ear twitched. He stopped as his averted his gaze towards the path they were walking in. Jungkook looked at him now being alert at every sound.

"Hey guys is something wrong?" She asked seeing them turn serious. She tugged Namjoon's sleeve but he remained on alert his ears moved and twitched as if it was listening to something.

"You heard that right JK?" Namjoon asked as subconsciously he put Y/n behind him in a protective manner. Jungkook merely nodded his ears moving to capture the sound source. His gaze now looking at path they took. Y/n in confusion looked between them, trying to figure out what was spooked them.