Down the Rabbit Hole

A small girl of the age of ten was wondering around her beautiful garden that her mother made

A small girl of the age of ten was wondering around her beautiful garden that her mother made. Her small yet puffy blue dress swayed as she searched around the beautiful garden. Her father and mother had no time for her. Her father far too busy with his company, while her mother was too busy teaching her older sister about the way of life for a noblewoman.

Her wondering doe eyes watched the beautiful garden. She wasn't allow to touch. Oh no, if she dared touch, huge consequences were made. Suddenly she heard some ruffling behind the bushes. Her big doe eyes looked at the bushes in wonderment.

"Hello? Is someone there?" She called a bit frighten. The bushes only ruffled more as nothing appeared yet.

"Please come out!" The girl cried out. Then a boy came from the bushes looking frighten as she was. He was simply in a pink waistcoat. His hair brown with small highlights of pink, his eyes the color of a pure ocean. But what stuck out the most was his long floppy pink ears that rested on his head. Her eyes glimmered in amazement.

"Your a bunny!" She exclaimed but the boy looked frighten. He looked as he was fragile as tears swelled up in his eyes.

"P-please! D-don't Hurt me!" He cried. She shook her head slowly walking towards him.

"Calm down. I won't hurt you. I love rabbits. They're quite cute." She smiled. His tears stopped pouring from his cheeks as he looked at her with wide eyes.

"M-Me cute?" He asked pointing towards himself, unsure if she was talking about him. She giggled at him, placing her hands behind her back.

"Yes you. Your very cute. I'm Y/n. What's your name?" She asked with a cheery smile plastered among her features. He looked shocked as he slowly walked up towards her, his floppy ears hunched back.

"I-I can't s-say I have to a-ask my H-Hyung." He stuttered playing with the fridges of his waist coat. Y/n smiled sweetly at him, extending her hand out.

"Then let's go see your Hyung. I'm quite lonely let's go find him." The boy looked at her hand before slowly extending his hand out.

"Y/n!! It's time for dinner!" A voice called startling the poor boy. He pulled his hand back, slowly backing away. Y/n turned her head towards the source of voice.

"I'll be there sister!" Y/n shouted back before turning her head back towards the boy.

"Hey it's alright please don't be scared. It's just my sister." She tried to soothed. But the boy only backed away even more before running away fully.

"Wait!" She cried out. Then without hesitation ran towards him.

"Wait please come back!" She shouted running behind him. But the boy continued to run into the forest of trees.

He then halt towards a stop, huffing as he looked behind him seeing Y/n run towards him. His eyes wide with fright as his gaze met her. Tears swelled up in his eyes again in fear. He then turned back seeing a black large rabbit hole by a tree root, he jumped right in without hesitation. Y/n eyes widen as she halt by the tree root, finally able to catch up with him. She leaned down the hole confused of how the boy can fit in. He was small but not that small.

"Hello! Bunny please com-" Her hands slipped making her lose balance falling straight into the rabbit hole. She yelped as her whole body got sucked into the hole.

"Help me!" She screamed as the hole seemed endless and dark. She screamed again as she felt like there was no ground. Only the air rushed up towards her cheeks. Tears swelled up in her eyes, scared for her life.

"Someone please help me! Sister! SISTER!" She screamed before everything went dark.

Her tiny body crashing onto a ground. She yelped and sat up rubbing her head. She looked around seeing doors circle around her. The walls were checkered, the ceiling was cracked and appeared old. The room was dim lighted making her frightened. The only thing in the room was a small table with a small bottle and a note.

Y/n stood up with her wobbly legs holding the wall for support. She observed her surroundings trying to look for the pink bunny.

"Hello? Bunny are you here?" She called but the room only echoed her voice. She gulped down her fear as she carefully walked towards the small glass table. There a small bottle and a golden key was placed there. She gently picked up the golden key as it glimmered at the dim lighting. She searched through the doors wondering where the small key fit. Her legs then walked up towards each door yet none fit for the small golden key. She frowned as her eyes landed on a small red door. It was the size of a Barbie doll. Y/n crouched down placing the key inside the lock, she turned the key hearing a click and the door was open.

"How did the bunny fit in here?" She muttered seeing there was no way she would be able to fit inside such a small space. Her or even the small rabbit she saw earlier. Her big doe eyes wondered back towards the table seeing a bottle. She bit her lip nervously her legs standing up and walking towards the bottle.

"Mother always said not to drink things your not supposed to—but I really wanna see the bunny. I just don't wanna be alone anymore." Y/n whispered grabbing the small bottle within her small fingers. She opened the bottle before gulping it all down. Y/n grabbed the key as suddenly her body shrank and shrank until she was the size of a Barbie doll. She smiled in happiness running towards the door. She then used the key to unlocked the door once again however, this time she was able to walk through it. Her eyes sparkled at the sight in front of her. She saw things completely different from her home land.

"Stop you there!" A voice called. She stopped in her tracks turning her head facing a boy with dirty blonde hair, a black outfit with blonde ears standing proud on his hand. His blonde wolf like ears stood up in a alert with his dirty blonde tail swished back and forth. His lavender eyes narrowing at the sight of her. Behind him was the boy with pink bunny ears. He stood behind the boy gripping onto the boys shirt in fright.

"Oh! It's you! The cute bunny!" She exclaimed happily running towards the boy but was stopped as the blonde boy growled at her.

"Step away! How'd you even get here!?" He growled standing in front of the pink bunny. Y/n taken aback stared at the blonde boy.

"I mean no harm really! I just-I just wanted someone to play with. You see, my parents pay no attention to me. And well my sister—she ignores me. I just don't wanna be alone anymore." She muttered, her eyes swelling up with tears. The blonde boy seemed unfazed and yet the pink bunny walked over to her shyly.

"I d-don't like being a-alone either. I-I'm Jungkook nice to m-meet you Y-Y/n."

Edited: 1/16/22