Red Hatter

The small group of kids walked out of the darken forest, heading towards this strange place where almost everything was red

The small group of kids walked out of the darken forest, heading towards this strange place where almost everything was red. Y/n held the cat's hand while the other one held on the bunny's. Her eyes searching around the forest of red and palm trees. The ground was purple, and spots of blue with green. The water was a sky clear blue, while the sky was a rosy red and an orange crescent moon hanged above.

"What is this place?" The girl asked looking up at the black colored hybrid. He stopped in his tracks as he faced her with a grin.

"It's called 'Daydream land' this is where Hoseok lives, along with his dad. You'll like him. Right Joon?" The cat hybrid looked over towards his friend. Namjoon nodded as his ears bounced along with his nod.

"Yeah! Hoseok Hyung is really cool! He throws the best tea party's!" Namjoon said excitedly his features showing a huge smile, dimples implanted into his cheeks. Y/n giggled seeing the excited wolf wag his tail. Jungkook even started jumping up and down.

"Hoseok Hyung! Hoseok Hyung!" The bunny squealed as he couldn't wait to met his friend.

They all walked until they stopped at a small windmill that was attached to a little shed. In front of the shed was a long table with a white cloth and many wooden seats. Among the wooden seats were two figures. One tall one with crimson locks and a black top hat with needles and yarn attached to it. Next to the man was a little boy. He had rosy red wavy locks and a miniature black top hat resting on his head. However his hat carried two cards, a red one and a white one.

"Yo Seok!" The cat hybrid yelled. The red head boy looked up with a heart shaped smile. He bounced off his chair running off towards the group.

"Oh my gosh! Your here! And you brought guests! Dad they brought guests!" The boy exclaimed clapping his hands together. His eyes then wonder towards Y/n.

"And who are you?" He asked sweetly. Y/n smiled with a giggle.

"I'm Y/n. Nice to met you...Hoseok was it?" The boy nodded eagerly with a huge grin.

"I'm your hope, your my hope, I'm J-Hope! Or Hoseok!" He laughed. Y/n giggled at the boy.

"Okay, then can I call you Hobi?" She asked with a smile. His eyes suddenly lit up like stars.

"Of course! Oh my gosh I love it! Dad dad! You gotta met this girl! She's so cute and even came up with a nickname for me!" Hoseok yelled clapping his hands together. The men chuckled as he got up from his seat and walked over towards the group of kids with a kind gentle smile.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Hoseok's father, but you may just call me the Mad Hatter." The men greeted. Y/n gave a little bow with a huge smile.

"Nice to meet you Mad Hatter. Does that make Hobi a red hatter than?" The little girl asked. The men chuckled at her remark as he ruffled the red boys hair.

"Why yes. Now since your here, why not have some tea?" The men asked. The group nodded in agreement as all 5 kids walked towards the long table. Hoseok sat by Y/n on her left, while Jungkook sat next to her right. The other two boys sat across from her.

Suddenly a little squeak was heard startled the girl. Hoseok laughed at her reaction as he lift up a teacup. A little purple and blue pony appeared with its huge eyes. Y/n's eyes sparkled in wonderment.

"Who's that? Or what's that?" Y/n asked using her small finger and stroke the small creature. The small creature leaned towards her small finger, wagging its long string tail.

Hoseok whistled at the creature, catching the creatures attention. The creature immediately ran towards him as it's eyes sparkled.

"This is Mang

"This is Mang. She's my pet pony. She's one of a kind. And cute." Hoseok grinned holding the small creature in his palms as the creature nuzzled his cheek. Y/n watched the two with a huge smile.

"Aww she's so cute. Mang is such a cute name!" Y/n exclaimed. The Mad Hatter chuckled at her remark.

"Really? Most people judge my son for naming his pet that. Aren't you aware it has two meanings?" Y/n nodded as she now looked at the man.

"Yes one meaning is failure while the other is hope. But I'm sure Hobi named her after Hope!" She giggled now watching the two again. The men smiled warmly already this little girl.

"Oh Hoseok, did you invite Jimin and Taehyung?" His father asked. Hoseok looked up at his father setting the purple pony on the top of his hat. He gently shook his head with a sheepish grin.

"I kinda forgot dad. But! I was gonna ask if we can go over Jin Hyung and have a tea party? It's Jin Hyung's day off! Please dad!!" The red haired boy begged with a whine. The men chuckled settling down his son.

"Of course you can. Now isn't this a tea party my boy?" Hoseok nodded as he started serving himself tea from large cup. Y/n watched in awe as the whole table was filled with different sizes of cups and tea pots. With cakes and scorns, and many sweet treats. Her eyes then wonder towards Hoseok and his father. They genuinely looked like they loved each other, her on the other hand, never even seen her father smile.

She wasn't sure if her father knew how old she was. Her father was far to busy for her, oh how she envied the boy. Her father barely noticed her, so at first she didn't care. But now looking at the red haired boy with his father, an empty feeling arose in her chest.

"Are you alright?" A voice snapped her back to reality. She looked forward and met emerald eyes. Y/n nodded with a small smile.

"Y-Yeah. Sorry. Oh by the way who's Jimin and Taehyung? And Jin?" The cat grinned with a Cheshire smile.

"You'll meet them. But I don't think Jin Hyung would like you."