Cheshire

The trio walked towards a darken path

The trio walked towards a darken path. The trees were pitch black and no shine from the light source above was peeled through. Pitch black was the only thing people could see. Yet, the young kids didn't find any wrong in it. They found it completely natural even the little girl. Her first time being here, yet she didn't seem a bit startled at the Darken Forest.

"Namjoon? Can I hold your hand? I can't see anything now." Y/n asked as she still carried the sleeping bunny in her arms. Namjoon turned his head seeing perfectly in the dark. His lavender eyes brightly shone in the darkness.

"Sure. Here." He took her head into his then walking forward again.

"So who lives here again?"

"Yoongi. He's around your age. You'll like him." Y/n nodded at his words.

"I'm sorry it's dark but that's because it's called Dark & Wild and because of what creatures live here. Yoongi is like me and JK, but he's a-"

"Cat! You stupid cat! Why are you always mean to me!? I'm gonna go tell mommy!" A little girls voice yelled. The trio froze as a moonlight shone barely through the forest but it was enough for Y/n to see two figures.

One of the figures was a girl with white curly blonde hair and shining bright blue eyes. Her white ears pinned back towards her locks as her smooth fluffy tail stood up in alert. She looked quite angry at the boy in front of her.

The boy had wavy black locks with emerald eyes shining in the dark. His tail black ears didn't even look faze, his tail swaying behind him. He looked completely unbothered by the fuming girl. His hands in his pockets with a blank face.

"Because your a brat that's why. You think your all special because you have pretty white fur. Tsk, yet your not even the next in line to run the clan. But I am. Now leave me alone." The boy said rolling his eyes. His ear twitched hearing a presence behind him. He turned his head facing Y/n. Their eyes locked. Y/n couldn't help herself as those eyes were so beautiful.

The girl with curly white blonde hair turned her head to see what he was facing. Her nose scrunched up in disgust.

"Ew! What are you?!" The girl hissed crossing her arms over her chest. Y/n blinked losing her trance looking at the bratty girl in front of her, a bit startled at her remark.

"Yah! Be nice Jasumin!" The wolf boy snapped. The girl merely huffed and cling on the black haired boy's arm.

"Whatever I'm prettier! Right Yoonie?" She batted her eyelashes giving him a pout. But the boy merely shrugged her away.

"Namjoon's right be nice Jasumin. Your such a brat. And anyway your not really pretty. I think that girl is pretty cute." And for the first time the blonde girl saw that boy's rare gummy smile. Y/n giggled a little with a heat rushing towards her cheeks. Jealousy ran through Jasumin's veins, not one bit liking the attention the new girl was getting from the boy.

"Noona?" Y/n looked down seeing the four year old awake now.

"Ah! Hey kookie do you want to go down?" She asked. He nodded as Y/n gently placed him down, patting his messy hair. His eyes then lit up seeing the cat hybrid in front of him.

"Yoongi Hyung!" The bunny squealed and ran over towards Yoongi only for him to trip over Jasumin's foot. He fell flat on his face.

"Oops." She shrugged with an innocent face towards Yoongi.

"Hey! What the heck Jasumin!?" Namjoon immediately ran over towards the bunny who was crying. Y/n ran over towards Jungkook as well, making sure the sweet bunny was okay.

"I don't know what you mean Namjoon, he fell on his own just like you always fall and break stuff." Jasumin giggled with a sly smirk on her features.

"Jasumin! Seriously just go away!" The cat boy growled shrugging her away and he too made sure the boy was alright. Jasumin huffed not likely the cold shoulder he gave her.

"But-"

"Leave!" The cat raises his voice fed up with her. The girl huffed and stomped away with an annoyed expression.

"Are you hurt anywhere Kookie?" Y/n asked cupping the small boy's cheeks. He hiccups and points towards his forehead with a purple and blue bruise forming.

"Awww poor kookie, here kisses make it better." Her lips pressed against his forehead gently before pulling back. He immediately stopped crying using his small hand to touch were her lips were pressed.

"I'm sorry so for her rudeness. She's extremely spoiled." The cat boy apologizes with a half smile. Y/n turned her head with a warm smile.

"It's okay. I'm used to it."

Jungkook tugged her dress making the girl turn towards him.

"U-Up?" Jungkook muttered with his big doe eyes. She gladly picked him up squeezing him in a embrace.

"Jungkook! You okay?" Namjoon finally spoke with concern over all his face. Jungkook nodded laying his head on the crook of her neck.

"Yes Hyung. I'm okay. Noona made it all better." He smiled his two front bunny teeth showing. Namjoon sighed in relief before ruffling the boy's hair.

"Hey Joon I was just gonna invite you guys over to Hoseoks tea party. You know him, him and his crazy tea party's."

Namjoon nodded in agreement to the cat.

"He wouldn't mind if she tagged along would he?"

The cat shook his head with a small smile.

"If he did then he must be missing out on a cute girl."

Y/n cheeks burned but giggled to wave off the flirt.

"Alright then off we go! Off to Daydream land!" Namjoon stated walking ahead of the pair. The two followed behind him.

"Oh I forgot to ask, what's your name princess?"

Y/n giggled at the new nickname.

"Y/n. Nice to meet you. And yours?"

"Yoongi, Min Yoongi pleasure is all mine princess."

Edited: 1/19/22