Q&A Part 2

^Fur Real!

Thank you everyone for the questions!!

1)  PatackaitPaulina

     asked: 'Is future Tom in love with Vienna like younger Tom is?'

    Sam: "I don't think younger Tom is in love with Vienna quite yet. As for future Tom, I think he cares for her and her well being and success very much. To him, Vienna is the person who saved his life and taught him to feel. I definitely feel like he has massive amounts of respect for her and what she's accomplishing. Thank you for the question!"

2) theheckwiththeselines

    asked Gellert: 'Do you ever miss Albus? Also what are your thoughts about being killed by a teenager with a single attack?'

    Gellert: *currently chained to a wall in the pits of Hell* "I miss what Albus and I used to have. He was too weak to seek ultimate power and unfortunately I wasn't weak. As for the girl, I was quite surprised by her incredible power. I regret not inviting her over to my side in a different way." 

3) theheckwiththeselines

     asked Future Tom: 'Are you hiding something from Vienna and the squad?'

    Future Tom: "I hide many things from them. If they would know everything then they wouldn't be able to fully live it. Let's not forget that time works in mysterious ways and many things could change from how it is now to something completely different."
    Sam: "TOM!"
    Future Tom: "Yes yes don't yell woman. Thank you for your question."

4) theheckwiththeselines

    asked Vienna: 'Do you really love Tom or are you just giving it a try?'

    Vienna: "Well I'm not quite sure yet. I think it will be a while before I can even figure it out myself. I still feel incredibly guilty, but I might as well try to love again. Thank you for your question!"

5) theheckwiththeselines

    asked Past Tom: 'Ever had some impure thoughts about a certain someone?'

    Past Tom: "Define impure? From what I understand 'impure' thoughts can be the need to kill your own father. Or using the Cruciatus curse on fellow students. Or releasing a Basilisk into the school. There are many different 'impure' thoughts you can have. Nice try though!"

6) theheckwiththeselines

    asked Olivia: 'Does Abraxas ever call you olive oil?'

    Olivia: "He has not and he will not because if he does he will suffer a horribly slow and agonizing death." *glares at Abraxas who is chuckling manically.* 

7) theheckwiththeselines

     asked Abraxas: 'Did they ever tell you about Draco and Lucius?'

    Abraxas: "Yes they did. I can assure you I will do everything in my power to make sure my future kin are not snobby, bad-decision making Death Eaters. I'm sure Vienna will make sure of it too. Thank you for your question!" 

8) Thebadguyalways

    asked: 'How did you come up with Vienna, like her character and looks, the eyes and hair and stuff?' 

    Sam: "Ahhh yes. I'm glad you asked this! This might be long winded and I'm sorry in advance. I came up with Vienna when I first really started to think about writing this story. Now, this version of the story is completely different than the original, but I'm really happy that I put more thought into not only the story, but Vienna herself. So this explanation is going to mostly be the thought process behind the new version of this story and not the original.
     It all started by reading different Fan fictions myself, specifically by reading the Time Travel ones concerning Tom Riddle. I realized that a lot of them were the same. Either Dumbledore sends someone back or someone accidentally comes back.(There's nothing wrong with them, in fact, I quite enjoy them. So no offence to anyone who has written stories like them.) Usually, it's Hermione Granger that is tasked with this. Now, I'm a firm believer that no one is born specifically good or evil, more of a kind of 'blank slate'. It is our actions, our environments and our life choices that can sway us to either side. I know this isn't always the case unfortunately but I like to believe it is. I firmly believe that Tom could have been a better person if he was raised in a different environment as I'm sure many others can agree. I also believe that Tom Riddle was extremely smart, and even with his soul split seven ways, I think a part of him knew he was going to die. In comes his 'second chance' and Vienna. 
    I thought really hard about who I was going to send back (even in the original version), and I debated heavily on different characters that already existed. Obviously the first choice was Hermione Granger. I came to realize though, that Hermione, despite being incredibly smart and talented, thought too much with her brain and not enough with her heart. Tom needed someone who could do both equally and my second choice was actually Luna Lovegood. Luna, despite being smart and heartfelt, was just a little too much for Tom. That's when I came up with Vienna Marcus. 
    I wanted Vienna to stand out and be different. To grab attention both wanted and un-wanted and have a kind of past that Tom could relate too. So every beginning encounter with Tom he discovered something interesting about her. From her abrupt entrance into the 1940's to her white hair and violet eyes, and even the mention of the loss she had faced already. The white hair and violet eyes came from an Egyptian myth. Supposedly stating that some 1,000 years ago a bright light was seen in the sky, and the people who went out to see it became known as "spirit people" who later all disappeared. Many years later, a woman named Alexandria was born with white hair and violet eyes, and thus forward it became known as Alexandria Genesis, and hence why I named Vienna's great-grandfather Alexander. Vienna is both smart and heartfelt. But, I wanted to also make her incredibly powerful. Insert her lineage and I got just that. 
    I wanted people to relate Vienna to Harry Potter himself almost. Both of them had faced a great deal with 'saving the world' and both have heavy burdens regarding the prophecies spoken of them. Some of Harry's power came from his mother's love and the Invisibility Cloak, being a descendant of the Peverall's himself. So I decided to have Vienna be a descendant of Merlin and Morgan le Fey. Giving her great but also terrible power.
    Of course more and more about Vienna will be revealed but for now that about sums it up! Feel free to check out some of the myths regarding white hair and violet eyes, there are, of course, many different kinds, but I enjoyed the story of Alexandria Genesis. Thank you for the question love!" 

9) AbigailRomanov723

     ^The lovely person up above about asked about a possible spin-off of Fred and Vienna. Of course it would be before Vienna's fall and her relationship with Fred. Comment down below if you'd all be interested in seeing something like this. Just remember: it wouldn't be updated quite as much as this series just because of limited time. Thanks!