FUN FACTS WITH SAM

FUN FACT #1:

     The new version of Riddle's Plea came from watching too much of BBC's Merlin and the song I Found by Amber Run. I envisioned the whole thing in my head the first time I ever heard it. Hence why the song is Number One on my Playlist at the beginning of the story! Eventually, if I ever get around to making a book trailer, I Found will probably be the Featured song. (Or if someone would be so kind as to make one for me because I don't know how.)

FUN FACT #2

    Vienna is named Vienna because I absolutely loved that name when I first started writing this book! I've also always dreamed of going to Vienna, Austria, and I was dead set on naming my firstborn daughter Vienna. In a weird way, Vienna Marcus is my firstborn daughter.  

FUN FACT #3

    Olivia Matthews is named after my baby sister (whose actually 16) Olivia. They have very similar personalities and actually look kind of similar. Olivia Matthews has black hair, while my Olivia has dirty blonde hair. Their eye color, along with facial structure, is even similar. I wanted Olivia to be Vienna's first friend and later her best friend because of her loyalty and her blase attitude towards Tom Riddle's shenanigans. 

FUN FACT #4

    Sarah and Elizabeth Marcus (Vienna's great-grandmother and mother) are both named after my other baby sister (whose 20 years old). Sarah Elizabeth is a vet tech and is the one who pushed me to redo this story and to continue it. So thank you, Sarah!!! 

FUN FACT #5

    I chose the name Edgar for Neville's grandfather in reference to Gellert Grindelwald's familiar the Raven and in tribute to Edgar Allen Poe's poem The Raven.  The meaning of the name Edgar is: Fortunate and powerful. I thought it fitting that Edgar Longbottom was fortunate enough to survive Vienna's attack and later you'll find he does become extremely powerful. 

FUN FACT #6

    Why the Longbottom's you may wonder? I chose the Longbottom's mostly due to Neville and how he was almost the one stuck defeating the Dark Lord. (Let's be honest though, if Neville wouldn't have killed Nagini, Harry would have never finished Moldy-Voldy off.) I also wanted to take into consideration how Neville was before he became a sword-wielding badass, timid and forgetful. I made this the basis for how Edgar Longbottom came about and his reasoning for becoming the next Dark Lord. 

FUN FACT #7

    My favorite name that I came up with is Alwaid Lestrange. Alwaid is a fixed yellow binary star located in the head of the Dragon, Draco Constellation. The traditional name of 'Alwaid' is 'Rastaban'. (In reference to his future son Rebastan.) Traditionally Rastaban comes from the Arabic phrase ra's ath-thu'ban, which means head of the serpent. Here's the google link in case anyone wants to find out more: https://astrologyking.com/alwaid-star-rastaban/

FUN FACT #8

     I chose Fred Weasley to be Vienna's driving force to survive and start over. She loved Fred very much and just the mere thought of saving so many lives, especially his, is what keeps her going. I also was not satisfied that he was dead and needed to come up with a way to save him by any means necessary.