★ Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Jennie, and I'm part of the Lapiz pack. As you may know I am your typical teenage werewolf who will soon fine her destined mate.

Yes you read it right a werewolf, we live among humans blending in or we form packs out in the forest. It's cool you know. Kinda like having a double life

Anyway I will be turning 18 tomorrow which is very important day since that's the age werewolf's usually find their mate or soulmate for humans.

My father, the alpha of my pack, will plan a huge party that invites multiple packs around our area to be able to find my mate. This is a tradition passed down to many generations.

It gives us werewolves a bigger chance to find our mate but some don't get as lucky as others.

     I honestly don't know how to feel about tomorrow because once you find your mate, you move in with their pack and I'm not sure if I'm ready to leave my family behind.

"Jennie!"

"What?"

"You keep spacing out, are you okay?"

"Oh sorry I wasn't paying attention, I was just thinking about tomorrow."

"It's okay, it's perfectly normal to feel nervous since finding your mate does change your life."

"Yeah which is nerve wrecking!"

"Oh come on Jennie you should be excited to find your mate."

"I guess anyway enough of me, what about you, have you found your mate Rosie?"

"I haven't found my mate yet but in a few days I'm going away for a while to find my destined partner!"

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung you can't leave me!"

"Ohh come on Jennie your such a baby and you are the one who's going to leave me first!"

I hit her playfully, "Yah! If I even find my partner!"

"You know Jennie, your mom invited an alpha female."

"Don't you mean Solar" I asked curiously.

"No silly another female alpha, you rarely see one of those these days."

"True."

"Anyway sadly I have to go, it's getting late and you need your beauty sleep for tomorrow. Big day" she said giggling.

"I'm already beautiful" I said while flipping my hair.

We both giggled, "Okay princess but seriously I have to go."

     She hugged me goodbye and left

     She hugged me goodbye and left. I really hope Rosie finds her mate, it has been a year since she turned 18. Dismissing my thoughts my mom called.

"Jennie!"

"Yes mom?"

"Come down for dinner sweetie."

"Ok!"

     I hurriedly walk downstairs and into the dining room where my family was. It was not all of them since my sister moved out because of her mate.

Moonbyul's mate is an alpha which automatically made her a Luna. So much responsibility, oof.

     I found my seat next to my little sister, Yuqi. Yuqi was only a year younger than me meaning we were very close. Which would only make it harder to leave the pack.

"Sweetheart are you ready for your big day tomorrow" asked my father curiously.

"I'm a little nervous but excited at the same time."

"It's okay to be nervous sweetie, when I was your age I was nervous as well when I met your father but look at us now" she kissed my father on the cheek.

I smiled, "I hope my mate will be happy with me."

"Don't worry hunny, your mate will be excited to have found you."

"Thanks dad."

"Unnie?"

"Hmm?"

"I don't want you to leave."

"I'm sorry Yuqi but that's how it goes."

"Yuqi, Lets make a promise okay." She nodded, "I promise to come visit you when I can."

She smiled, "Promise?"

"Promise" I held out my pinky intertwining it with hers.

     After our little pinky promise, dinner ran smoothly

     After our little pinky promise, dinner ran smoothly. We kept talking about how tomorrow was going to go and even wondered how my mate would look like.

     Finishing dinner, I gave a goodnight to everyone and headed upstairs to get ready for bed. I did my night routine then changed into pajamas which was a shirt that reached to my thighs.

     Once I laid down, I couldn't stop think about tomorrow. Would my mate accept me? Would I get rejected? Would my mate even like me?

     Having these thoughts made me fall asleep, dreading tomorrow to come.

•———•———•———•———•———•———•

Hi guys :)