★ Chapter 7

Flashback

Yuqi POV

It was the day after my Unnie's birthday party. Thinking about how much fun it was I lazily get out of bed, still asleep I bump into a wall.

"Ouch! Who put that there?"

     Aish I'm so clumsy. I massaged my forehead as I walk towards the bathroom to get ready. Once I was done I went downstairs to have breakfast but noticed whispers coming from the dinning room. Me being curious I decided to eavesdrop.

"Amora I assure you I didn't know they had children. I can't believe this

     My mom face was pale. I decided to stop listening and just show my face.

"Good morning mom and dad" I said with a   small smile on my face.

"Ohh hi sunshine, do you want me to make you something to eat?"

"Yes please Eomma."

I made my way towards the table to sit down but before I could the doorbell rang, "I'll get it."

I went up to the door and opened it, "Good morning Yuqi" She said cheerfully.

"Good morning Jisoo-ssi , come on in

"Good morning Jisoo-ssi , come on in. So I'm guessing you came to pick up my sister?"

"Yes indeed I have."

"Well unlucky for you she is still asleep."

"Oh that's fine I can wait."

     I then lead her to the dining room where my parent were seated. Noticing us they both look up to see me and Jisoo.

"Oh Jisoo your here so early."

"I'm sorry Mrs. Kim" She bowed.

"No it's ok, would you like breakfast?" She smiled

"Yes please."

Minutes later we were sitting down and having a pleasant conversation in till my mother spoke.

"So Jisoo if you don't mind me asking who are your parents?" Jisoo's smiled dropped. The air then felt tensed.

"Jisoo, it's ok if you don't answer I'll back away from the question" said my mom with a soothing voice.

"N-no it's ok Mrs. Kim, my parents were Kim Young Kwang and Tiffany Young but they passed away."

     The sound of a fork hitting the floor could be heard. I turned to look at my parents. There expressions seemed terrified but quickly back to normal.

"O-oh, I'm so sorry Jisoo."

"It's okay Mr. Kim, there in a better place."

No one spoke, just dead silence, "Is someone going to wake up my unnie or what?"

     They all looked at me and then to the stairway. Footsteps could be heard coming down. My unnie showed up now that's a miracle. Its always so hard to wake her up, she will either punch you in the face or kick you. The last time I woke her up my parents called the doctor but I forgave her, after all she is my sister and I love her.

Minutes of her standing there in embarrassment my dad began to talk to her. She respond a timid. I would too be nervous if my mate was here. But that's not gonna happen in till two more years. The breakfast was a little awkward but we still had a good time.

Finishing helping my unnie with her bags I stood next to my parents. Tears then begin to fall on her beautiful face. My heart broke. Seeing her cry was hard, I also then began to tear up. After saying goodbye to mom and dad she turns to me.

"Be good Yuqi ok, and take good care of mom and dad".

"Okay unnie I'll miss you and I promise to take care of them."

With that she made her way towards Jisoo and walked towards the gate where a cat was waiting for them. Before getting in she turned towards us and whisper, "I love you."

Flashback

Jisoo's Pov

     It's been years since my parents were still alive. I remember walking into a bloody room and seeing them lifeless on the floor. I was only 9 then when my life was turned upside down.

The world was covered in white. I had come home from town where mom had asked me to buy food for the huge dinner we were going to have. Skipping towards my home, thinking about all the delicious food that was going to be served. I was so excited!

It was snowing lightly it was absolutely beautiful, intill I looked down and saw a crimson red splattered on the floor. Not sure what it was I looked up and from where I was standing and I could see my beloved wolf members laying lifeless in front of me. Their blood painted beautifully on the white snow.

    In that moment my mind went blank, I couldn't process it. I kept walking inside and noticed that my house windows were broken. The house was a mess as if someone came and attacked. I picked up my pace and rushed to where my parents scent was.

Thoughts rushed through my head, "Eomma, Appa!"

Silence. Tears came rushing down my pale face. I walked inside their bedroom slowly
where their scent was strong. Trying to stay positive. Fighting my thoughts I slowly opened the door. Scared to open my eyes I walked a little and felt like I was stepping on something. I opened my eyes and looked down, Horror rushed through me. The room was covered in crimson blood. My parents were murdered.

Their bedroom was a mess, bloody scratches were on the wall. Everything seemed to be ruined. Covering my mouth from screaming, I heard my brother open the front door.

"Eomma, Appa!" I couldn't take it, I feel on my knees and cried out loud.

     Footsteps could be heard running in the room. "Jisoo?!" He stopped and looked horrified. He looked down towards me and hugged me tightly as he bursted into tears
as well.

     From then on I swore to myself to find my parents murderous and kill them with my own hands

     From then on I swore to myself to find my parents murderous and kill them with my own hands. But who would have known that the killers would be the one and only, Jennie's parents.

•———•———•———•———•———•———•
:(