★ Chapter 14

Jennie fell asleep in my arms, her face looked so peaceful and tempting to kiss.

Trying not to I failed and leaned in and pecked her cheek, "Don't worry Jennie I'm here now, and I promise I'll protect you from my brother."

     With that I carried her back to her parents house. I knocked on the door and a women opened it. Her scent was similar to Jennie, she could possibly be her sister.

Her brown eyes went down to my arms. "Jennie!" She hurriedly let me in.

     I looked around and spotted her parents and another person whom I never seen before

I looked around and spotted her parents and another person whom I never seen before. Her scent was on the woman who opened the door.
The atmosphere in the house was tense as if they had a huge argument, everyone in the room went silent when I went in.

"J-jsoo what are you doing with our daughter?" Stuttered her mother. I then placed her down on the couch.

"I was coming to say something but I saw her run from here and followed her."

"Oh" everyone went silent.

"Did something bad happen?" they looked at me.

"We just had a small argument but everything is fine."

I studied Jennie's father, something seemed off. I decided not to push the subject and decided to talk about why I came in the first place.

"I was actually coming here for a reason, I wanted to warn you about my brother. He is wanting to do something dangerous. He wants revenge."

"Thank you for telling us but why did you come to warn us?" I looked up at the woman who had a similar scent to my mate.

"Because I want nothing to do with his plan, he wants to kill you guys and I can't do that. More so I can't hurt my mate she means the world to me. His reason behind this is because he says you guys were the ones who killed my parents, is it true?"

Everyone was silent no one spoke. So they actually did get rid of them, I told myself.

"Jisoo ah, we are really sorry."

"It's okay, I knew that they were horrible people, after all they abused me many times."

"What?!" I looked down. "It's true many and many times before, they would take it out on me."

"Oh sweetie", Jennie's mother gave me hug. Then and there I broke down.

Tears ran down my face, "What kind of parents do that to there own daughter?" said the woman.

I looked at her in a questionable face. She took the hint and introduced herself.

"Oh right I'm sorry I forgotten that you don't know us, let me introduce us. I'm Solar and this is Jennie's older sister, Moonbyul aka my mate" she smiled.

 I'm Solar and this is Jennie's older sister, Moonbyul aka my mate" she smiled

     I was shocked, Moonbyul also had a female mate? Interesting. I wiped my tears away and nodded.

"Jisoo if you like you can stay the night with us" Jennie's father asked.

I gave him a weak smile and nodded, "Thank you Mr. Kim."

"Oh no need for formality, please call me dad, and call me mom, his wife joined in."

"Thank you so much."

With that I picked up my precious mate and made my way up to her bedroom. I placed her down gently and removed her shoes since it would be uncomfortable.

I then tucked her in. I kissed her forehead. I then prepared myself to sleep, after that I took my place next to her. I placed my arm over her waist and pulled her closely to me.

I have been waited for this moment ever since I first started to ignore her. I do feel guilty for that and will ask for her forgiveness even tho I don't feel as if I deserve it. With that I drifted to sleep.

Jennie's POV

I woke feeling a hand over my waist, I tried to remove it but failed. I then felt someone move behind me. Was someone sleeping in my bed with me? I then began to panic thinking if it could possibly be a serial killer or a possibly a stalker. And how did I end up in my room? My worries soon ended when I heard the person speak up.

"Good morning."

Those two words sent shivers down my spine. Oh how I missed this.

•———•———•———•———•———•———•
Don't be shy comment ;)