★ Chapter 18

Jin's POV

I was thinking of a strategy when someone knocked on my office door.

"Come in", I coldly said not knowing who it was.

     The person then opened the door and walked in front of my desk.

"Father, Jisoo Alpha has arrived."

I looked at my daughter and smiled, "Thank you, you may leave."

     She hurriedly scurried away. After she left someone then came in and sat down in front of me. Her face had no emotion avoiding my gaze, I could tell that she has been around her since her scent smelled different.

"Where the hell have you been?" Jisoo looked annoyed and was testing my patience.

She just sat their in silence, "Jisoo I don't want to ask again, where the hell have you been?"

She then turned to me and looked at me in the eye, "Thats none of your concern."

Her remarked caught me off guard, I then growled. "Don't give me a stupid remark and tell me."

"Look Jin, you don't need to know okay", she stood up and made her way to the door, "Besides your not the one in charge I am."

     With that she left. My blood boiled making me punch the table. Oh yeah Jisoo we'll see about that.

Jisoo's POV

I walked out my brothers office and sighed. Why is he like this, to me he is starting to turn like....my mother. I decided to brush it off and began to walk into the living room. There I saw Jungkook with his son, Jisong.  They seem to be playing with cars.

Jungkook must have noticed me walking in, "Hey Alpha."

I smiled, "Hi Jungkook, so tell how were things while I was gone?"

He began to scratch his back, "Well Jin Hyung says he wants to go in for the attack on Friday." So on Friday then, I thought to myself.

" So on Friday then, I thought to myself

"Also Heejin noona is pregnant!"

The news shocked me, "For real?!"

He nodded, "Oh I must congratulate her."

"Noona!" I looked down where Jisong was.

"Yes Jisong?"

"Can you play with me?"

I smiled, "Of course!"

     For the rest of the day I was playing with Jisong and catching up with my pack. Luckily Jin wasn't near me that day, or eles I would have done something. I'm honestly fed up with his crap, I really need to tell Jennie about this upcoming Friday as well.

The next day Jin has requested a meeting, so I mentally prepared myself to face him again. Once the require people from my pack were in the meeting room he began.

"As I said last week, Friday we will attack. Remember to keep practicing on your combat, and also Jisoo", he turned to me, "You will be leading the war."

     I froze, how can I do that? I mean I get that I'm the alpha but still. Then I realized I could use this as an advantage on Jin.

I nodded, "Okay."

He seem surprised with my answer but brushed it off, "Today began working on your skills. Training will finish at night. Tomorrow we will discuss the strategy. Your dismissed."

•———•———•———•———•———•———•
:0