★ Chapter 20

Jennie's POV

     The night before the war, my dad held a meeting with all the major wolfs of our pack. He would be explaining what would be happening the next day. The room then began to fill up with familiar faces as well as trustworthy ones. Once everyone got seated my father then stepped in the room, everyone stood up and bowed to him then again seated.

"I see that everyone has arrived, I will start now. The Kim pack has declared war on us." Whispers could be heard around the room.
"However we will fight back and not lose, I want everyone to be on guard."

One of my dads trusted betas spoke, "When will they attack alpha?"

"Tomorrow morning." Everyone then talked out loud being surprised with my father's answer.

"Please settle down everyone", my mother spoke.

My father cleared his throat, "I suggest to get ready. Moving on, I will say the positions everyone will take."

He paused before he began, "My betas will be assisting me and my daughters in this war, them too will be fighting except for Yuqi."

"Both Moonbyul, Jennie and I will get a group of soldiers." Father turned to look at Moonbyul, "Moonbyul you will lead your pack soldiers and one of my betas will assist you.
"Jennie", he said turning to me. "You will lead group B of my pack and as well have one of my betas assisting you. I will of course lead group A and as for Yuqi. You will evacuate everyone from our pack to the safety cabins, your mother will help you. Also please begin doing this now."

Following father's orders my mother and Yuqi went out the room to the pack. Finishing up telling the positions he now announced the locations where we would all be located.

"Moonbyul you will be located on the west side of our land, stay hidden. Jennie you will be located south, and I will be located north. You may be wondering who will protect the east side, well one of my betas will take control of that area. Everyone please be safe, and win for our pack." The wolfs got up from their seats and yelled a yes sir.

"Meeting dismissed."

Everyone then rushed out of the room to get prepared and situated on their location.
Walking out of the room with Moonbyul, our father spoke.

"Please be safe", he hugged us both.

"We will", both said at the same time and hugged him back.

We all pulled away and left, Moonbyul and I went our separate ways but not before hugging each other and saying a few words of encouragement. After that I exited the building and saw that my village was empty. Mom and Yuqi did a great job on evacuating them in a short time.

"Hey Unnie!" I turned back and saw Yuqi, with her was her mate, Lucas.

     I felt assured the Yuqi would have someone to look over her while the war was going to happen.

"What's up Yuqi?"

"The sky", she laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Aside from jokes I wanted to say to be safe tomorrow", she stated.

I smiled and hugged her, "I will, same goes for you okay curl fries."

She let go, "Yah! I thought we agreed to not call me that."

I laughed her cuteness, "Your nickname is curly fries?" Lucas asked giggling.