★ Chapter 12

Jennie's POV

"Unnie can we go visit our parents?"

Moonbyul was sitting in the corner reading her book while I laid in bed. Her eyes then looked up.

She hummed, "I'll think about it."

I rolled over the bed to face her, "Please" I put on my best puppy face I could make.

She lowered her glasses down to the bridge of her nose. She sighed.

"Okay, get your stuff ready, we leave tonight."

With that I dashed into my room almost tripping.

"Woah slow down there" solar giggled.

"Sorry" I lowered my head

She flashed me her beautiful smile lifting my head, "It's okay, I was just worried since you could have fallen" she assures me.

I smiled "Thank you."

She walked away probably going into unnie's room. I then went inside my room and started to pack.

•Time Skip•

"So how long are you staying with your parents?"

"Well unnie never said how long but I don't think it's for long."

She pouted, "Aww Rosie don't pout, why don't you come with me?"

She sighed, "I can't I promise Jimin to meet with his parents, sorry."

I smiled, "That's fine, I hope you have a fun time with him" I wiggles my eyebrows.

"YAH" she hit my shoulder playfully. "Such a kid."

We both laughed. The door open interrupting us.

"You ready to go Jennie?"

"Yes Solar."

We all made our way downstairs. There I saw Moonbyul with suitcases. I'm guessing must of them are Solar's since Moonbyul hates packing.

"Ready to go?"

I turned back to Rosie, "I love you, and good luck with the parents."

We both hugged, "Thanks and I'll miss you so much."

We broke the hug and started to walk out the door.

I turned one last time toward Rosie to tease her, "Don't have too much fun" I smirked

Her face flushed completely red, "YAH, KIM JENNIE!" I giggled.

Time Skip•

     We finally arrived at my parents cozy house. Oh how I missed it. We made ourselves to the door and knocked. Soon a teenage girl opened the door.

"UNNIE" she tackles down Moonbyul.

We laughed, "We are here too Yuqi" pouted Solar.

She let go Moonbyul and gave us a hug.

"I can't believe you finally came and visit" she jumped from joy.

We just laughed at her actions, "How about you let us through so we can meet with our parents" stated Moonbyul.

"Oh right" she moved out the doorway and followed behind us.

We walked through the living room and into the dining room. Everything seem to be in place as if I never left. I smiled, I wish I never left home.

"Moonbyul, Jennie, Solar?" I turned to face my beautiful mother.

Her smile reached to her cheeks, "About time you visited Moonbyul do you know how long it's been."

"Love you too mom."

After mom finish teasing Moonbyul Unnie, she prepared dinner for all of us to enjoy.

•Time Skip•

After dinner we decided to go talk in the living room to catch up, "Mom I'm going to sleep, goodnight" Yuqi left yawning.

"Goodnight" everyone replied.

Silence then covered the room until Unnie began to speak up, "Mom, do you know Kim Jisoo's and Kim Seokjin's parents?"

The room went silent, no one dared to speak. The air felt tense. I looked at my parents, there faces went blank.

"W-why do you ask Moonbyul?"

"Well" she paused to look at me and sighed, "Did you really murder their parents?"

My eyes went wide. Why would Unnie even dare to think that, "W-why would you even say that Unnie" I spoke up.

My parents look at my sister and back at me. I almost didn't want to know the answer to that question.

My dad cleared his throat, "Yes, Yes we did."

•———•———•———•———•———•———•
Oof