★ Chapter 22

Jisoo's POV

It has been months since my precious mate fell into a coma. I miss her everyday. Maybe this is life punishing me for being such an idiot. If I reasoned with Jin this might not have happened or even told him how our parents treated me. But mistakes were made and we face the consequences.

     Everyone else also misses Jennie including Seokjin, which has apologized to the pack and done so much to gain back our trust. It's a good thing that he has changed, and it's all thanks to Jennie. He also is in good terms with Irene and now is the alpha of my pack. You may be wondering why well...

     Originally the title was meant for Jin but since he fell into depression after our parents passing, I was given the title. Now I decided to give the title to the rightful owner. The pack began to grow more as the months came. Jungkook and Lisa did actually did end up pregnant with a girl.

Once Jisong found out he couldn't contain his excitement, he would always say that he was going to be the best older brother ever and indeed he is. Heejin and Hoseok also had their own little bundle of joy which is a boy and another coming their way. Rose become part of Jin's pack with Jimin. They are honestly a cute couple that even Jimin tells us every day.

     Jennie's father gave the alpha title to Lucas which is Yuqi's mate. Turns out Lucas didn't have a pack so Yuqi's father did something about that. Moonbyul and Solar have been recently visiting our pack as well, to check up on us as well as Yuqi's and Lucas.

Today is the day Jennie and I met, which was her birthday. Irene and Lisa are planning a small birthday party for her.

"Jisoo-ah get up from that chair and help Heejin with the decorations!"

I looked towards Irene. She seemed busy cooking with Jin. Before I stood up I sighed, making my way into the party room I spotted Lisa scolding the kid.

"Jisong! Don't do that again or you will fall!"

I walked towards their little scene and giggled, "Auntie!"

I kneeled and hugged Jisong, "What did you do this time?" He pouted.

"I got on top of the table. But I was only trying to reach a toy that the twins put there."

I smiled, "You should have asked for help Jisong." He looked down and nodded.

I stood up, "Where's Heejin?" Lisa looked around the room, "Now that you say that I haven't seen her."

"What are you guys looking for?" We turned to face Irene.

"Irene, have u seen Heejin"asked Lisa. She began to think.

"Oh! She said she was taking care of Jennie."

I looked down. Ever since Jennie is in a coma Heejin has been nursing her, for example keeping her hygiene up and other things.

"She is going to dress her up today."

It would be nice if she would be awake to see the whole party that we planned for her.

•Time Skip•

     We finally finished arranging the party and decided to go visit Jennie. Of course we all wouldn't fit in the room so her family and I went in first. Once we entered the room her pale face was on display with a hint of makeup. She had a gorgeous yellow sun dress paired up with her curled hair.

     She was the definition of beauty but you could tell she had been suffering. Her body looked frail and weak. Tubes connected down her arm and in her nose. Oh how I wish for her to hug me.

"Oh my poor baby, you look so beautiful", her mother said. "Please wake up soon for your eomma and appa, open those beautiful eyes of yours."

     She sat beside her and held her hand. Her eyes seemed teary at the state of her daughter. Her husband stood next to her holding her while tears dropped.

Yuqi the began, "Unnie today is your special day. Happy birthday Unnie."

Tears then rushed down her face. Lucas was their to comfort her.

Moonbyul then decided to speak, "Jennie, do you remember that day that we swore to never leave each other, to stay together as sisters. Well your breaking that promise.....Please come back, come back to your family to your mate."

I walked next to my mate and held her hand, "Hey baby, it's your birthday today", I kissed her hand. "Do you know how much I miss you?"

My voice cracked and at this point I was in tears.

"Baby your not supposed to leave me, your supposed to stay with me forever and grow old together. Please please wake up, I need you. I need your smile, I need your warmth, I need your love."

Tears seemed to run without an ending, "Please baby please wake up.........I-I need y-you."

The room was filled with sorrow and grief. Everyone was in tears, waiting for girl to wake up.

"Don't cry my love, I'm here now." She smiled weakly. Reaching for my hand.

•———•———•———•———•———•———

Thank you so much for all the support this story has been getting and thank you for the votes and everything!💗

Goodbye!💗