★ Chapter 6

A few days later it was the finally the day that Rose was coming to visit me which I of course was super excited. I missed her so much and wanted to know how she was doing in her search for her mate.

     I was patiently waiting in the living room for her arrival when I heard the door bell ring.
Eek shes here! Running towards the door and opening making me even more excited then I was before.

"Jennie!"

"Jennie!"

"Rosie!" We hugged.

"Omg how have you been, have you been eating well? Where's your mate I want to meet her!"

I giggled at her questions, "First off Rosie calm down with the questions I'll answer them all and second tell me about you and your quest."

"Fine but nothing really happened I still haven't found my mate so tell me about yours."

"How about we sit down and talk instead."

"Okay."

      We walked towards the living room and settled down on the couch. For some Rose looked nervous. Is something wrong?

"Hey Rosie are you okay? Your mood seems down."

"Jennie can you feel that? It's like a weird tingly feeling."

I looked at her confused, "No?"

     Just then I heard the door slam open and footsteps coming towards us. What the heck. The person stood in front of Rose who seemed suprised to have found her.

"Mate" they both said.

     It took me a moment to realize that Rose had finally found her long lost mate. I decided to give them space and leave. It would have been awkward if I just stood there while they get to know each other so I walked out the living room and went upstairs to my room shutting the door behind me.

"OMG ROSIE FOUND HER MATE" I said squealing and jumping around.

     I was super duper happy for her that it took me a while to settle down. Can you really blame me, I'm just so happy for her. After finally calming down I decided to spy on them just a little so I went back downstairs and listen to the conversation.

     I know I said I would give her space but what can I say I'm love collecting information. I tipped toed downstairs and stood behind a wall that divides the living room and dinning room. I peck my head out and see that Rosie cheeks blushed at what Jimin just said making me curious.

"BOO" I jumped possibly 5 feet up.

"Yah!" Hitting Lisa's shoulder. "You scared the crap out of me and even worse they could have heard me and find out that I was listening."