★ Chapter 4

I looked up after she finished introducing me to her pack. I nervously smiled and looks at everyone in the room. All of them smiled excitedly as if they were waiting for me for a very long time.

     I couldn't help but notice one of the guys seemed of his stare came more like a glare. Great someone already hates me, great going Jennie.

"I expect everyone to make her feel welcomed and respect her as she is your Luna." Jisoo turned to look at me and smiled.

•Time Skip•

     After meeting everyone it was now time to unpack. Hopefully Jisoo gave me my own room since I think it will be awkward if I slept with her today.

     Entering the room she gave me directions too I was shocked. This room is so beautiful!
And yes she told me this is her room, she kindly offered her room to me knowing it will be awkward being in the same bed on the first night.

 This room is so beautiful!And yes she told me this is her room, she kindly offered her room to me knowing it will be awkward being in the same bed on the first night

     Before unpacking I decided to explore a bit and figure out the lay out. I opened the first door that I saw and can I just say she is rich rich. The bathroom and walk in closet left me speechless.

     Every girls dream and I'm living in it! After looking around the enormous bedroom I finally started to unpack. Hours later, not really. I decided to text Rose and see how her search for her mate is going.

Jennie :
        Rosie I miss you I haven't seen you in forever talk to me!!

Rosie<3 :
       Wow ok hey to you too and girl you just seen me yesterday lol

Jennie :
    Still that's a long time

Rosie<3 :
       Yeah, anyway who's the lucky guy,  did you find him??

I totally forgot that Rosie hasn't meet Jisoo yet. I felt a little nervous and wonder how would she'll react?

Jennie :
    About that it's not a he but a she...

Rosie<3 :
    Wait what?! Wow. I'm shook. This is like the second time one of  your family members have gotten a girl mate.

Jennie:
    I know right it's kinda interesting.

Rosie<3 :
Yeah

Jennie :
How about we stop talking about me and talk about you. Have you found your mate yet?

Rosie<3 :
Sorry to disappoint you but I have not well at least not yet.

Jennie :
   Oh don't worry you'll find your Prince Charming soon. Fighting~

Rosie<3 :
   Fighting~

Jennie :
   You know what rosie you should definitely come over to Jisoo's home so we can catch up!

Rosie<3 :
   Okay I'll take that offer someday. Anyway I have to go. Bye Jennie. Be good, I luv u <3

Jennie :
    Bye! Luv u too <3

I put my phone down on the bed where I was sitting. I really hope she finds her mate soon. Distracting me from my thoughts a girl standing by the door catches my attention.

"Hi Luna are you done unpacking yet?"

"Yeah I have and please call me Jennie."

"Are you sure? I don't want to seem like I'm disrespecting you Luna."

"But your not" I smiled at her reassuringly.

"Okay, would you like me to show you around?"

"Yes please."

She then linked my arm with hers and walked
out the bedroom. During the whole tour I got to meet a lot of Jisoo's pack which was fun. Lisa decided to end the tour in the garden where she says she spends her time mostly.

"Ta-da isn't it beautiful!"

I stood in awed, "Wow."

     The garden looked so magical that you couldn't tell the difference between reality and fantasy

The garden looked so magical that you couldn't tell the difference between reality and fantasy. I honestly couldn't take my eyes of it, it felt like safe place. We walked quietly looking around in till we reached a bench and sat down.

"So Luna I mean Jennie tell me about yourself" she said with a smile that could charm anyone.

I giggled, "Well I was from the Lapiz pack in till Jisoo found me. I have two sisters and a family how loves me."

She smiled, "You know what Jennie, it's nice that alpha has finally found her Luna. And I'm glad it turned out to be you."

     I was taken aback from her words. Am I really that special? I mean I do have a female mate but besides that has Jisoo been searching for me? Just like Rose and her search of a mate?

"Lisa I don't know what to say. Thank you."

She smiled, "Your welcome Luna."

"I do have a question, have you found a mate yet?" She bursted out laughing.

"Yes I even have a child."

     Wait a child, I started to think back.

"Oh! it's Jinsong, right?"

"Yup!"

"How cute but who's your mate."

"The one and only Jeon Jungkook."

•———•———•———•———•———•———•
Comment? Vote? ㅇㅅㅇ