★ Chapter 21

Jin looked taken aback from my statement.

I smirked, "Cat got your tongue?"

He growled, eyes turning red with anger, "You know if it weren't for your scent, I would have never known what your parents did" he said walking towards me.

     He stopped a few feet but close enough. I kept quite wanting to hear more of what he had to say.

"But luck was on my side that day you came and from then on I've been planning your death." Now it was him who was smirking.

I growled. "But before you die I want to make you suffer so you know how I felt that day. Coming home thinking that my parents were alive and breathing. Opening the bedroom door and looking at their lifeless bodies."

He paused, "DO YOU KNOW HOW I FELT?! HAVING TO TAKE CARE OF A PACK! NOT HAVING PARENTS TO GUIDE ME IN LIFE! DO YOU KNOW!"

He softly began to cry, "I will kill you with no mercy, to avenge my parents. At least I'm half way there since I already killed your father" he laughed.

Thats it I launched myself towards him ready to punch that smirk off his face. He dodged my attack, and grabbed my neck tightly. Suffocating me in his hands.

"This is to easy", he said.

     I kicked his leg harshly resulting of letting go of me. I fell to the ground coughing.
He held his leg I must have kicked him pretty hard to bad I broke it.

"You bitch!" He charged towards me, I took out my knife and stabbed him.

     He kept dodging me but finally I made a mark on his leg which now he was limping. But for me he landed a big cut on my stomach. Damn it why did I wear a freaking crop top?! T
We kept on throwing or strength against each other not knowing who would make it out alive. Bruises and cuts decorated  our bodies.

     Sweat running down, blood dripping on the ground. We stood a great distance catching our breaths.

"Your not that bad of a fighter."

     I looked and took this chance to tackle him to the ground. I had him pinned, but he was stronger. Our position switched.

He laughed, "I guess this is where I ask, any last words."

     I looked for any alternative solution. I then looked down on his leg where a big cut I made was. Bingo. I smirked. I managed to move my knee and hit him right on his cut making him fall groaning in pain. I stood up weakly holding my stomach, this is my chance to end him. I ran to him, pulling my knife towards his neck.
His eyes closed in pain. All you could hear was us trying to catch our breaths.

"Just kill me already."

     I hesitated. Did this guy just ask me to kill him? He has a disadvantage, I could take him now. But what's stopping me? I dropped the knife on the floor, Jin seemed surprised at my action.

"Why did you that, you should have killed me." I look at him in the eyes.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED ME!"

      I was shocked he wanted to die. I backed away.

"You have a family and I can't do that to them. They need you Jin, you can't just leave them." I lowered my head. He gripped my shoulders crying.

He whispered, "You should have killed me, I don't deserve to live." I then heard people coming towards our direction.

"Jennie!" I looked towards the person, Jisoo. I smiled, after that everything went black.

Jisoo's POV

     I ended the war, I couldn't let this happen not with everyone dying. I was now running north, where I could sense her scent. Her scent was mixed with blood, I was worried. Did Jin get to her? Finally arriving I saw dead bodies everywhere.

     I began to worry, walking a bit further I saw two figures standing in front of each other. I ran towards them I then notice it was Jennie and Jin. What's happening? I decided to call out her name.

"Jennie!"

     I ran towards her, noticing that she smiled at me. I smiled back but the unexpected happened, she fainted.

Running towards her, "JENNIE!" I pushed Jin out the way and looked at him.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!"

     He looked taken aback. Moonbyul came running towards us. I put Jennie's head on my lap.

"Jennie, Honey, Baby, Please wake up" I sobbed.

"Quick we need to take her to the pack house" said Moonbyul worriedly.

     I hurriedly picked her up in bridal style and followed Moonbyul to their house. Once we reached the destination we went inside and upstairs to her room where I placed her on the bed, the packs doctor came in the room.

"Everyone please leave I need to check her."

"No I'm not leaving her alone" I yelled crying.

Moonbyul looked at me, "Please Jisoo."

     She looked at me with tears in her eyes. We then exited the room and waiting in the living room.

"Where's my sister? Is she okay?"

     Yuqi came in running, Lucas behind her. Moonbyul was sobbing hugging Yuqi. Tears rushed down my face, I grabbed my hair in frustration. Why did I not stop the war in time? Why am I so stupid!

     A wolf then appeared carrying a body, I couldn't tell who it was with all the blood that was scattered around it. But then I later realized it was Jennie's dad. The wolf Gently set the body on the couch. The girls seemed to notice and cried even harder. The mother came in hurriedly after hearing her husband and daughter been severely injured. She the dropped to the floor as soon as she saw her lifeless mate on the couch.

"Who did this?!" I looked down, this is all Seokjin's fault he must pay for the consequences.

The doctor came out the room breaking my thoughts, I stood up. "Doctor please tell me she is okay" I looked at her with pleading eyes.

"She was severely injured and lost a lot of blood. Luckily I had her blood type and saved her but." She paused. "Her body is not responding."

•———•———•———•———•———•———•
*pikachu shocked face*