★ Chapter 17

Yuqi's POV

"Mate?"

I looked at him shocked. What in the world, did I just find my mate? He ran to me a hugged me.

"I finally found you", tears ran down his face.

Not knowing what to do I just sat their being
hugged by a stranger, oh wait my mate. I patted his back and waited until he calmed down.

"Hey you don't have to cry" I placed my paw under his chin and raised it. I smiled, but he did the unexpected, he freaking LICKED ME!

Jennie's POV

"Aish, where did that girl go" questioned Moonbyul Unnie.

"Knowing her she probably went for a run, since she haven't been outside for a long time", replied my mother.

"Yeah, She also made a friend with one of my betas daughter."

I smiled, "So my little sister finally has friends." We chuckled.

"She is shy and needs to get out more" replied Moonbyul.

"Yeah, lucky her new friend has brought her out, she isn't the little shy girl anymore", replied my dad.

"She is a little feisty now", said my mom.

I looked at Moonbyul and she looked at me, "Teenagers", we both said at the same time.

We then heard a knock at the door, all of our eyes darted to the door. I decided to get up and answer it. Jisoo trailing behind me hugging my waist.

I opened the door and saw Yuqi with a boy whom I never seen before. "Who are you", I growled protectively.

"Calm down Unnie and let us in."

I then signaled Jisoo to move out the way. Then they came in us followed behind, sitting back on the couch. My parents faces showed confusion to whom this boy might be.

Yuqi then deciding to speak, "Okay you guys are probably wondering who this guy is, since I'm not the type of girl of bringing boys unlike some people. But besides that he's my mate."

Jungkook's POV

     Hoseok hyung and I were on patrol checking out our territory. I noticed hyung would smile at everything and dance a little more than usual. That got me thinking, did something happen?

"Ah hyung you seem more happy than usual?"

He stopped to look at me and smiled even more. "Jungkookie, I'm going to be a father!"

 "Jungkookie, I'm going to be a father!"

"Ah hyung congrats" I hugged him.

"Yeah I just can't wait intill I get to see my little baby in my arms."

I smiled, I always thought hoseok hyung would be a great father. It reminds me of when I had my little Jisong.

Jisoo's POV

     After meeting Yuqi's mate I decided that I had to go back to Seokjin so I would start my mission.

"Jennie."

     She hummed and turned to me

She hummed and turned to me. We were currently sitting on the couch, I was holding Jennie in my embrace.

"I have to go back baby", I pecked her lips.

She pouted, "Already?" I nodded.

She got off me, I stood up, "Thank you again for having me, I have to go now."

"No thank you, Jisoo", said Jennie's father.

With that I smiled and gave Jennie a big hug with a kiss, "I'll miss you Jisoo-ah."

"I'll miss you too, I promise to come back."

     I made my way to the door and turned back one more time and waved goodbye.

•———•———•———•———•———•———•
Hey guys, sorry for a lot of POV switching on you guys.