★ Chapter 11

Jin's POV

"My decision has been made and that's final. Now if we can began working on this, the sooner the better" my voice spread around cold and serious.

Everyone in the room was silent nobody dared to look up at me. The atmosphere was tense, I turned to look at them all but none made eye contact. We were having a meeting about the plan to kill the Kim's.

"Why exactly do we have to kill them if that just make us bad as them?"

I faced the person who's voice it belonged to. Jisoo. I know she is the alpha of the pack but sometimes I just have to take over.

"Jisoo-ah don't you want to get revenge?"

"Not anymore."

Those two words surprised me. Does she not care that our parents are gone from this world? Does she not even feel sadness?

My fist balled, "Jisoo" my voice can out firm. "Understand that, that family has done so much damage to us that you don't even realize."

"You don't realize that your making me suffer as well. That that girl you made me kick out is the love of my life. My mate for god sake's."

Jisoo's POV

After the meeting I was so frustrated with my brother. I can't believe he wants to kill my mate and her family. I am so stupid to even have allowed him to touch her. Her family might have killed my parents but there has to be a reason. I believe for every action there is a reason.

After all my parents weren't always the best people in the world. Mostly because they were the people that would cause problems and cause destruction. I never liked that and never said a word about anything since I was scared.

Flashback

"Jisoo why the hell did you embarrass me in front of an alpha!"

Her hands turned into a fist, "Why do I have such a foolish daughter, why couldn't you just never been born!"

SLAP

Flashback End

     That was the very first time my own mother had abused me. Ever since then if I would make a mistake she would always do something to hurt me. Of course i still love her since she is my mother. But I equally hate her, after all she broke me. I didn't tell Jin since my mom threatened me so I kept shut. The saddest part about it was he never noticed.

With people my mom would be a different person, like she actually loved her daughter and cared for her. And at that time I was foolish to believe she changed......but it never did.

     But my father was a different story. He would be the best father on some days and others I would be a stranger to him. He never hit me which was good since my mother would and what's heartbreaking is that if he were to catch my mother beating me he would do absolutely nothing.

     Every time I would receive a bruise or scar my brother would asked about it but I would just lie and say I fell or tripped while playing. And he believed it. Since my parents have passed away I felt relieved. Knowing i won't have to deal with my mother's beating or my dad's two-face.

After all they caused me harm and made me depressed for years. How sad is that, being the reason for your own daughter's depression. Every day I wondered what wrong have I done for this. Why was I abused? Why was I lied too? Why did I even existed? Why can't I just disappear?

But I can't fully hate them, they are my parents after all.

•———•———•———•———•———•———•
Poor Jisoo :(