★ Chapter 15

Jennie's POV

"Good morning." Those two words sent shivers down my spine.

     My stomach lit up with butterflies. Was last night a dream? Is Jisoo really here? I turn around and face her. Holy crap she is really here. I blushed.

"Aww look at you Jennie" she cupped my cheeks, "your so cute."

     She leaned in and pecked my lips. My face flushed even more red

Jisoo giggled, "Let's go downstairs, your parents are probably waiting for us

Jisoo giggled, "Let's go downstairs, your parents are probably waiting for us."

     Jisoo unwrapped her arm from my waist and made her way towards the bathroom leaving me in the room. Smiling to myself I layed back in bed. After she got out I went in to do my routine as well. When I was done Jisoo stood there waiting for me.

"Ready?"

"Yes" I linked my arms with her.

  Walking downstairs I start to remember last night. Does Jisoo know? How will she react?

Jisoo noticing my state stopped and stood in front of me, "Hey Jennie are you okay?"

     I avoided contact.She placed her hand on my chin and moved it to where I was facing her.

"Is everything okay? If this is about your parents and my parents...I already know" She paused.

     I looked down ashamed of my parents.

"Don't worry about it Jennie, the past is in the past."

"But still they didn't have to die" she sighed.

"Jennie, there are things that I haven't told you about them."

     She paused. She nervously fiddled with her fingers avoiding eye contact.

"They were abusive and bad people."

     Once those words came out her mouth I caught her by surprised and gave her a hug.

I then heard sniffles, "Jennie I don't deserve you. I been so rude to you and you still hug me. You still comfort me, why?"

I looked down at her still in my embrace and smiled, "Because I love you."

She the started to cry, I hugged her tightly., "I'm so so sorry Jennie I wish I could turn back the time."

     I only smiled and kept hugging her. We stayed in that embrace until she stopped crying. It was comforting for the both of us. Then suddenly hearing footsteps we turned our heads toward it. It was Yuqi.

"I know you guys are having an emotional moment on the stairs but mom says to come down for breakfast."

Jisoo and I looked at each other then at Yuqi, "Okay tell her we will be down there."

"Alrighty" But before she went back downstairs she ran up to us and gave us a hug.

     We hugged her back. She then pulled away and headed down but before stepping her last step she turned back and flashed us a smile.

 She then pulled away and headed down but before stepping her last step she turned back and flashed us a smile

•Time skip•

     We all finish breakfast and decided to go sit in the living room and talk. Jisoo sat beside me while my parents sat across from us, Moonbyul and her mate sat together in the small chairs and poor Yuqi had to sit on the floor. We were all talking happily until Moonbyul decided to get serious.

"Jisoo do you know when your brother will excatly will attack?"

She started to think, "No I don't but what I do know is he wanted it to be a surprise attack. And also another thing that I know is the my pack doesn't want to do it but they are being force too. They all like Jennie and don't wanna hurt her."

Moonbyul then went into deep thought with information Jisoo had given her, "Jisoo would it be possible if you spy on them?"

She nodded, "I can do that."

"It's settled then, Jisoo will act as a spy and then hope to receive more information to plan out a strategy for this", said my father.

"Umm what ", asked Yuqi looking at us confused.

"Well sweetie you see...umm..adult stuff." She huffed and folded her arms over her chest.

"But mom I'm old enough to know things you know, but don't worry I already knew."

Everyone looked at her with wide eyes,
"Ho-w?"

"I have ears you know."

•———•———•———•———•———•———•
Yuqi is so precious uwu