★ Chapter 8

Jennie's POV

It had been days since Jisoo has last stop talking to me. It hurts to have someone you love grow apart from you. But why me what have I done to deserve this? I was laying down, curled up into a a little burrito wondering where I have gone wrong. Jisoo is barely even in the house anymore.

From the corner of my eye I notice a figure approaching me. It must be one of the girls, trying to convince to get up.

"Hey Jennie" she talked to me softly, "Come wash up so you can come downstairs and eat."

I looked up to her with sadness, tears stained in my face. I stayed silent got up and made my way towards the bathroom. Closing the bathroom door I looked up to the mirror in front of me. The person on the wall wasn't me instead she was a weak person with a fragile heart.

 The person on the wall wasn't me instead she was a weak person with a fragile heart

     I decided to take a shower and wash away the misery. After I was done I got changed into something comfortable and walked out the door to see Rosie standing there waiting for me. She looked up and gave me a small smile.

"Let's get you something to eat."

She then grabbed my hand gently and lead me to the dining room. The dinning room was deserted, which gave me a chance to eat alone and get lost in my thoughts. Stopping at the seat next to the window, Rosie told me to wait a minute for her to bring out the food. Once again my mind drifted out to my thoughts but this time someone came in front of me. I look up and saw Jisong.

"Luna a-are you ok-ay?"

I gave him a small smile, "Yes Jisong, Luna is okay."

He came closer to me and hugged me. I was surprised but accepted his hug pulling him closer.

He backed up and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "Be happy Luna because y-you are pretty when you s-smile."

He face flushed red, putting his hands behind his back and began to rock back and forth.

I smiled genuinely, "Thank you Jisong" I embraced him this time.

Irene's POV

     It was late afternoon, the sun was setting. The pack was home enjoying a dinner cooked by my lovely husband. Everyone was chatting happily with each other. Jennie seemed to be enjoying herself a bit but you could tell at times she would fake a smile.

They all seemed to talk to her except for Jin and Jisoo. Why Jin, I understand that Jisoo stop talking to her, poor girl, but Jin? I feel so bad for Jisoo I can't imagine how bad it hurts to have someone you love ignore you and not have the slightest clue to the reason.

After dinner I went upstairs with my two beloved children and wished them a goodnight with a kiss. Walking out of their room I decided to pay Jennie a visit and see how she was doing. I walked my way down the hall in till I stood in front of her door, I gave it a little knock and a few seconds passed. Soon Jennie opened the door, she gave me a small smile.

"Hey Jennie, how are you sweetheart."

She let me inside, walking in I decide to take the chair next to the window. She sat across from me bringing her knees close to her chest. I wish I could help her some way.

"I-i honestly don't know anymore."

"Hey, Jennie I know your suffering but I want to help you."

She looked at me, "Unnie I don't think you can. Jisoo avoids me like I'm some plague and it hurts. It hurts so much! I wish I didn't have a mate. This is a stupid bond!"

Tears began to run down her face. I leaned in and wiped them.

Holding her face I softly told her, "I will help you no matter what, I can't bear see you like this."

I gave her a hug, "Thank you so much unnie."

     I bid her goodbye and headed to my bedroom where I found Jin starring out the window.

"Hey Jin, you okay honey?"

He turned around and faced me, his face showed tensed.

He sighed, "I feel like we should kick out Jennie from the pack

He sighed, "I feel like we should kick out Jennie from the pack."

I gasped, "Jin why on earth would we do that!"

His hand went up to his face, "There are reason to this."

"Jin you can't just kick her out, she Jisoo's mate for god sakes."

"Jisoo has agreed to kick her out as well."

Silence.

"What?! You can't be serious right now."

"Look love, Jennie's family has done something unforgivable."

"This situation is between you, Jisoo and Jennie's parents. Jennie is already suffering so much and it pains me."

Jin looked at me and shakes his head, "Irene look... I'll tell you what happened but, you can't tell anyone and maybe then you'll stop talking to Jennie as well."

"Yah! Kim Seokjin don't ever say that."

"I seriously don't want you talking to her even the kids."

What could Jennie's parents do to make their own daughter deserve this much pain?

•Time skip•

It was the next morning, birds were chirping as they were some type of alarm. Lazily sitting up I noticed Jin was not here. Where could have he gone too?

"NO PLEASE ! STOP LEAVE ME ALONE!" UNNIE!"

Wait why did that voice sound so familiar? I dashed out knowing exactly who's voice it

•———•———•———•———•———•———•
Hello :)