★ Chapter 3

After all the guest have left the party my ma- I mean Jisoo stayed to help us clean. How generous of her. I think this whole thing is weird.

     She's my mate and an alpha, I mean I have nothing against it but it never crossed my mind that my mate would also be a girl. It's funny how fate works.

"Jennie."

"Huh?"

"I have to leave but I'll be here tomorrow to pick you up okay" she hugged me, surprising me a bit.

     I replied with a simple goodbye and a smile

"So your mate is a girl" my mom said raising her eyebrow.

"I guess?"

"Well, you wouldn't be the first one" , she giggled.

I shrugged, "Should be an adventure."

She nodded, "Hope you had an amazing night sweetheart."

She kissed my forehead gently leaving me alone in the living room.

Well time to sleep I have a big day ahead of me. While going up stairs I started to wonder on how tomorrow was going to go.

The next morning I woke up to people chatting from downstairs. That's weird they are normally quite in the mornings.

I decided to go downstairs and investigate what my family is doing. Reaching the last step I could smell my mates scent.

Shouldn't her scent be gone by now? Why can I still smell it? Once I reached the kitchen everyone's eyes are on me. Crap

"About time you woke up sweetheart" said my dad while laughing.

Everyone in the room giggled, my face flushed red. She is here! No wonder her scent is still lingering here.

"Come have a seat sweetie."

"O-okay."

I was a shocked by how Jisoo was already here. I honestly thought she would have come later and I should have at least changed. I probably have drool on my cheek.

     I decided to run up stairs to quickly  change and get ready for the day. I swear if I'd know she would be here early I wouldn't have look like a dead corpse.

     Finishing I go back downstairs and sit down between my sister and mate. Seeing her talking and interacting with my family made me happy in a way.

"Good morning Jennie, did you have a good nights rest?"

"Yes, thanks for asking" I said smiling a bit.

For some reason that just made my day. What is this girl doing to me.

Time Skip

"Mom, dad I'm going to miss you both so much" I said with teary eyes.

"Oh sweetie you can come and visit anytime" responded my mom.

     I gave her one last hug followed by my father. Then it was Yuqi's turn.

"Be good Yuqi,  take good care of mom and dad."

"Ok unnie, I'll miss you and I promise to take care of them"

     I say one last goodbye before leaving with Jisoo. On the other end of the path was a car parked waiting for us. Jisoo kindly opened the door for me and I got in followed by her.