★ Chapter 16

Jin's POV

"Where the hell is Jisoo" I asked my mate.

She scoffed and said "How should I know."

"Yah! Are you giving me attitude now?"

She rolled her eyes and walked  away from me but before she could I grabbed her arm.

"Don't walk away from me."

She looked at me, "let go

She looked at me, "let go."

I laughed, "Not until you answer the question."

"I don't know."

I looked at her eyes, "Stop with the bull crap and tell me, I know you know" I tighten my grip on her.

"Let go, your hurting my arm" her face showed discomfort. I then felt ashamed and let go.

She then slapped me, "Don't you ever think of touching me like that again!"

With that she stormed away, leaving me here in the dark. What's going on with me? Why did I hurt my mate? A tear rolled down my eye, I began to walk towards my office. Just wait and see Kim Jennie, I'm going to kill you with my own two hands. Slowly and painfully.

Lisa's POV

I stood their frozen as I witness the scene before me.

"Don't you ever think of touching me like that again!"

Irene then stormed off away from Jin. I noticed her tears falling, I then followed her wanting to comfort her.

"Unnie! are you okay what happened?"

She then bursted crying and hugged me. Who could anyone hurt their own mate?

"J-jin, he hurt me" she said while trying to talk through her tears. I hugged her tightly.

Waiting for her to stop crying she then began, "Do you know that Jin is trying to kill Jennie's family?"

I froze, "W-what?" She nodded.

"He is trying to get revenge." Revenge?

"Revenge on what?"

"For his parents murders."

"So your saying that Jennie's parents killed Jin and Jisoo's parents?"

She nodded. I was so shocked I couldn't speak suddenly  Heejin entered the room.

"Guys guess what!" She said excitedly. When she notice our moods she then stopped, "Guys what's wrong?"

I then looked up at her and smiled, "What's the news unnie? You seem really excited."

"Yeah I am but Irene what's wrong?"

Irene sniffle and wiped her tears, "I'm fine Heejin it's just that I fell, I'm so clumsy" she giggled.

She nodded then smiled, "You have to be careful", she patted her head. "Oh yes the news", she regained her happy vibe. I swear her and Hoseok are perfect for each other.

"Okay okay", she breathed out. "I'm pregnant!"

 "I'm pregnant!"

(So pretty 🥺)

Yuqi's POV

     After the whole story telling thing and me dropping the bomb on how I known this entire time, what can I say werewolves have excellent hearing. I was in my bedroom thinking about the whole situation, I mean I may be young but I still understand.

I was still a bit shocked from the situation but tried to see passed it but of course I couldn't. What if they attack and we all end up dead? Now I'm scared of this so called Jin guy. Now that I think about it I never really meet him? Interesting.

Anyways I should really go out for run to clear out my thoughts. I head downstairs and through the door, I heard my name being called out but ignored it. I transformed and ran as fast as I could. Letting all of my worries go away. Thinking I got far enough but stayed within the Kim territory I decide to stop.

I then laid down and enjoyed the sun. I should really get tan, I'm pale af. I looked around my surroundings and took in the view.
Enjoying my time I then heard someone creeping behind me, I got up and looked around.

I then smelled a wolf that was not from my pack. The wolf must be an intruder. I got up and stood in my fighting stand with my guard up. But why is the scent so alluring like it's pulling me towards it. I watched it, following every step it took. It then came out, I dropped my guard.

He got closer to me then said, "Mate."

•———•———•———•———•———•———•
Hehe