Chapter 7

Tris P.O.V.

Four pulls back and looks in the house. When I turn my head to look, Marcus is coming towards the front door. Four backs away.

"Hello, Tobias. Nice to see you," Marcus says. Four looks at him, clearly surprised.

"Hello, Marcus," Four says.

"It's been a long time since I've seen you last. I think it was your 18th birthday?" Marcus says.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Tris, go inside and wait," Four says.

"No! I want to know what's going on!" I exclaim.

"Beatrice, tell your mother and father that we had a nice evening. Also, please tell Jeanine and Eric that we're leaving," Marcus says, not taking his eyes off Four. I hurry inside and does as he requested. When I make it back outside, Four is gone. He must have gone to his apartment. I tell my mom and dad that I'm leaving and get in my car.

§§§

Tobias P.O.V.

I hear a knock on my door. I already know who it will be but I answer it anyways. When I open the door, Tris stands there fuming. She doesn't waste any time exchanging greetings or asking to come in. She just barges into my apartment. She stares at me until I close the door and then she begins screaming.

"WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED AT MY HOUSE? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU AND MARCUS?" She yells.

"Tris, calm down," I say. I put my arm around her shoulders and try to pull her towards the couch but she slaps my arm away and stands in front of me.

"No! I want to know what just happened!" She demands.

"Marcus and I have had, um, disagreements in the past," I say.

"Like what?" she asks.

"I don't want to talk about it," I say.

"Why not?" she asks, challenging me with her eyes.

"I said I don't want to talk about it!" I yell. She stands there and looks me unfazed. She's never seen me yell before but is still standing brave.

"Why don't you ever want to talk about anything? How come despite the 5 years of all of us being friends, we don't know who your parents are? Or where you lived before you moved here! Or anything about your life? How come none of us know your real name?" she yells at me.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER, TRIS!" I yell.

"Yeah. Well, I guess neither does our friendship. Does Zeke and Uriah know how much your hiding from them? Do the girls at school know that you've been lying to us all?" she asks.

"Get out of my apartment, Tris," I say. She just shrugs and walks out.

What did I just do? I just threw away my friendship with Tris and I know I'll loose the rest of the girls. And Will. He does whatever Christina does. I know I'll hear about it soon enough, though. I'm sure I'll be recieving phone calls from Zeke within an hour. I just ruined an awesome friendship. I just ruined something great for the nine most important people in my life because I wanted to keep a secret.

Tris is right. This is something important to tell everyone.

Ooooooooooooooh! Drama! I'm sorry to break up Fortris! They're going to come back soon! Don't worry! Maybe after a couple of other relationships... I hope you enjoyed and I'm going to try to update again tonight! I'm also very sorry that this is sooooooo short! Thanks so much for reading!

And, for fans of the Selection series, I'm starting a story that takes place after the epilogue. It's called The Addition

Please comment and gives me reviews so I can make this story better! And please leave me some ideas... Ideas for couples Halloween costumes would be great!

Disclaimer: I don not own Divergent! My favorite characters would not have died if I owned it instead of Veronica Roth.