Chapter 47

Tris P.O.V.

"Okay, I'm going first," Uriah says. He looks around the circle and his eyes land on Will. "Will, truth or dare?" he asks.

"Truth," He says.

"Okay, pansycake, Have you ever. . . gone skinny dipping?" Uriah asks. Will's cheeks turn a bright red and he looks down at the floor.

"Do I have to answer that?" he asked.

"Oh my gosh! You have, haven't you?" I ask, looking around Christina.

"If we're being honest, Christina made me," Will says, still staring at the floor. Christina smacks the back of his head.

"You promised you wouldn't tell anyone about that," she said.

"Sorry. . . Four, truth or dare?" he asks.

"Dare," Tobias answers.

"I dare you to put on a blindfold and walk around the circle and pick someone. Whoever you pick you have to slow dance with but you don't get to know who it is until you're finished," he says. Tobias looks unsure but still agrees. He hops up and Will finds a piece of fabric and covers his eyes. Tobias walks around the circle with his arms stuck out in front of him.

He hits Zeke in the head and Zeke stands up. "Is that my pick?" he asks. Everyone agrees and Will cuts on a slow song. I pull out my phone to get it on video. By the time the song is over, everyone is on the floor laughing.

When Tobias rips off the blindfold and throws it on the floor. He simply says, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

                                                                         §§§

I grab a coke from the fridge and look at the time. 10:57. We've been playing truth or dare since 4:00 this afternoon. We only stopped to pee and eat.

"You all know that it is almost 11:00, right?" I ask.

"Yeah, but we're in Vegas! Come on, Tris," Christina says.

"Yeah. Tris, truth or dare?" Zeke asks. I sigh knowing that this wasn't going to end anytime soon.

"Dare," I say.

"Okay, I dare you and Four to go down the bar and take shots until we tell you to stop," Zeke says.

"I don't know. . ." I say.

"Come on, Tris Lighten up," Zeke says.

"Fine, come on," I say. Zeke, Tobias, and I walk down to the bar. I take the first shot and it burns my throat. But, I keep going. After a few shots, I begin to loose myself. . .

Another chapter, yay! I plan on finishing my other story soon and then this story has all of my attention! Please comment and vote. I really want to know what you all think!

Disclaimer: Veronica Roth owns Divergent, not me.