Chapter 46

Tris P.O.V.

"Hello, How may I help you?" the man at the desks acts as we approach after weaving our way through the crowds of people who are gambling and drinking in the hotel's casino.

"Hi, I reserved the penthouse suite under the name of Uriah Pedrad," Uriah replies. He and the man at the desk have a short conversation that I tune out. Then, the man hands Uriah nine matching keys. Uriah walks over and hands them to us. Then, we split into two groups and ride up the elevators.

When we arrived on our floor, it was a small room. There was a door on the wall straight across from us. Christina opens the door and we all walk in. We gasp in sinc.

The living room is large with black, leather couches. On the edge there is a large kitchen with dark cabinets. We up the steps to find five bedrooms. We pick out who gets what room. Tobias and I ended up in the master bedroom. The king size bed sits in the middle of the back wall. A dresser sits on the opposite wall with a large television on it. There is also a master bath with a jet tub.

"This is. . . wow," I say. Tobias puts his arm around me.

"Yeah, it is. I could get used to this," he says. I laugh and give him a quick kiss before hopping on the bed. He joins me and we cut on the television.

"Hey, love birds! Come on, we're playing truth or dare!" Zeke yells through the door. Tobias and I both get up and hurry downstairs to where our friends our gathered in a circle waiting on us.
I know, it's a short chapter but I just wanted to get to the truth or dare. It's coming tomorrow! Please comment and vote and I'll try to get it up here quicker!

Disclaimer: Veronica Roth owns Divergent, not me.