Chapter 52

Tris P.O.V.

"So, what did you two want to talk about?" Christina asks with a raised eyebrow. I didn't tell her what we were talking about so she probably thinks it's about the baby. I take a deep breath and form my hands into fists. I squeeze them as and release.

"Um, college," I say. Tobias puts his arm around me. We stare at all the nervous faces that are in front of us.

"Where did you get in?" Uriah asks.

"I got into a school in New York. I for a scholarship and I can't decline. So, I hate to say it but I have to break our promise," I say. A tear rises in the corner of my eyes when I see all the disappointed faces.

"Tris, we understand. What about you, Four?" Zeke asks. Tobias told Zeke about getting into college so he already knows.

"I got into Northern Illinois University but I decided to decline so I could go to New York with Tris," he says. I look at him and this time a tear falls out of the corner of my eye. He never told me that.

"You are?" he asks. He nods and stares into my eyes like we are the only people here.

"I would never leave you," he says. He leans down and plants a passionate kiss on my lips.

"Um, hello?" Uriah says. We both be lean back with a bright pink blush coating our cheeks.

"Okay, so since you told us now, Lynn, Shauna, and I should tell you where we're going," Marlene says.

"The three of us got into a college in southern California so we are leaving too," Shauna says. An uneasy silence settles over us.

"So, how about instead of sitting here and being sad we so something fun?" Uriah asks. We all nod and agree.

"I have an idea! Everyone form teams and report to my house!" Zeke yells.

I hope this chapter is okay! I wrote it on my iPod so it is terrible quality. I hope you don't mind. I didn't get any comments or votes but I updated anyways so... Comments and votes please?

Disclaimer: I do not own Divergent, Veronica Roth does.