Chapter 20

Tris P.O.V.

We sit in a cirlce and Zeke stands up. "Okay, people! We are ggoing to go over the rules! We're going to eliminate two people in this game. (I said three earlier but I'm going to change it to two :)) I am going to go first then we will go to the right. I will make a statment and if you have done this then you take a shot. If no one has done it you have to take a shot. First two people to either vomit or give up are out. Anyone want to give up now?" Zeke asks. He looks at me when he says the last part of his statement with his eyebrows raised. I hate drinking and they all know it. I can't give up, though. Even if I am an easy target.

"Okay. If no one is quiting, I'll begin. Never have I ever kissed a guy," he says. I shoot him the stink eye but still get up and get a shot. The alcohal burns as it goes down my throat. I swallow it but walk back to the circle and sit down. Lauren is next.

"I have never had to wear the cone of shame," she says, staring at me. I stand up and walk to the table with the shots. I guess I am a target. I pick up a glass and see two other hands. I turn to see Uriah and Zeke grabbing glasses also. I swallow the liquid and walk back to our circle. Uriah and Zeke come back, too, unfazed. We all stare at them.

"Hey! When you have one of these things in your house as a child you experiment!" Uriah exclaims. I laugh and sit, waiting for someone else to pick on me. Luckily, Tobias is next. He'll save me, right?

"Okay, um. Never have I ever traveled outside of the united states," he says. Zeke, Uriah, and Lynn all hop up. Lynn has already done some drinking tonight and has a weak stomach. It is no surprise when she puts her hand over her mouth and runs through the house towards the bathroom. Only one more person to get out. My turn.

"Um, Never have I ever kissed a girl," I say. All of the guys hop up and go to the table. His is Tobias's first shot.They come back and sit down. We begin the cycle again.

"Okay. Never have I ever peed in the ocean," Zeke says. I laugh thinking that none of my friends have done this, or Lauren, but Uriah jumps up and runs back to the table with the shots. He gulps down his fourth shot, looking a little green. But, he still comes back to the circle to continue the game.

"Never have I ever dyed my hair," he says. He is probably trying to make me quit but I hav never dyed my hair. I always wear wigs instead. Lauren is the only one to get up. She comes back and sits down and goes.

"Never have I ever gone to a college sporting event," she says. Everyone except her stands up. I'm really surprised that she has never gone to a college game. I walk over to the shots table but before I can grab a glass, Uiah starts to yell.

"I can't do this! This stuff is nasty and I'm about to puke!" He yells. I'm really surprised that Uriah dropped out, but that means that I'm still playing. The last game will be the hardest because it's like truth or dare and spin the bottle combined. Zeke gathers the four remaining players in a circle to announce the rules.

"So, in Spin-a-dare, we start by spinning a bottle. If the bottle top lands on you, you get a dare from the bowl. If you refuse to the dare, than you are out. The last one left is the winner," Zeke announces. Zeke walks to the middle of the circle and spin the bottle. It lands on Lauren. She reaches in the bottle and grabs a dare.

"Get everyone's attention and sing any song from High School Musical 2," she reads. She blushes but walks to the middle of the room. She yells for everyone to stop and they all look at her. She starts to sing Summer Time and does the dance that goes along with it. When she finishes, she bows and walks back over to the group and spins the bottle. This time it lands on Zeke. He picks up a peice of paper.

"Put your picture on Hot or Not and see how many likes ou get," he says. Shauna's eyes gets huge. She is clearly upset but she shouldn't have anything to worry about. Zeke pulls his phone out of his pocket and few minutes later he announces he is done. He spins the bottle and it lands on me. I pull out a dare.

"Go outside and start yelling rude things until a concerned parent comes and asks you stop," I read. I stand up and walk outside. I hate it when adults yell at me. I walk outside and see lots of children and adults with Halloween costumes on. I walk out and sit on top of my car and begin to yell.

I insult children and their costumes and I start yelling other odd stuff until some snooty mother comes over. She has is pulling a little girl in a lady bug costume.

"Excuse me, yound lady but you should not be saying these things! My child will be scarred for life," she says. I laugh. I have a feeling I'm not the only thing that has scarred this child.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I'm just being honest here," I say, leaning back.

"Are you intoxicated?!" she asks. I just grin.

"It was jus a few shots!" I say.

"Young lady! I'm ashamed to have my child around you!" she exclaims.

"Well, I'm ashamed that I have to talk to you," I say. I get up and start walking towards the house. She just stands in the drive way, watching me. I walk in and close the door. I walk over to the small circle and they all start laughing. Until there is a knock on the door. Zeke goes to open it and the lady is standing there. She gasps when she Zeke.

"Zeke Pedrad! What is Hana going to think when she sees this? Does she know your having a Halloween party?" she asks. Uh oh! Uriah comes to the door and sees the woman. Zeke yells for everyone to leave. I run out and the lady sees me. She stares at me as I pass her. I jump in my car and drive away. I'll have to call Zeke tomorrow to see how everything goes.

So, What do you think? I was looking for a way to end this and I thought this would be a good ending! I'll try to update again today. Please comment what you think! I really want to know if you are enjoying this.

Disclaimer: I do not own Divergent. Veronica Roth does.