Chapter 61

Tris P.O.V.

"It's lover boy, again," Christina chimes. She holds my phone in her hand and flips it around.

"I don't want to talk to him now. I have the rest of spring break to find a place to stay until we graduate," I explain. Christina exhales loudly and pretends to be upset.

"Seriously though, you have to answer eventually," Christina says. I stare at the phone and I know that she is right.

"Fine. I guess I can talk," I surrender. I take the phone and slide my head under the bed.

Christina has been trying to talk me into talking to Tobias the three days. I've stayed at her house since Saturday. She had to sneak me in Saturday night because of Easter but her parents were okay with me staying Sunday and last night.

I click the green button on the screen to answer. "Hello?" I croak. Tobias gasps. He must have been surprised I answered.

"Tris! Where are you? What happened? Christina said she found you but you didn't want to talk to like anyone," Tobias says.

"I know. I wanted you all to calm down before I told anyone anything about what happened. I should have told you," I reply.

"Tris, it's okay. I understand that you need time. And it is probably best that you waited a few days before telling me anything so I couldn't do something I would regret," Tobias states.

"Thank you," I whisper.

"So, what exactly happened?" Tobias asks. The curiosity in his voice is obvious.

"I told my parents what happened. My dad went crazy and kicked me out. My mom didn't say anything. She just sat there and cried," I explain. Tobias is quiet for a moment.

"Where are you going to stay?" he asks.

"I don't know. I've been at Christina's house for the last couple of days but I can only stay until spring break is over," I explain.

"Come live with me," he blurts out.

"What?" I ask.

"Tris, you can come live with me. I'm by myself in the apartment. It's my child, also. So, come live with me," He explains.

"Tobias, are you sure?" I ask.

"Of course. You and Christina come over tomorrow morning and we can carry your stuff up and get you moved in," Tobias says.

"Okay. Thank you," I reply.

"I love you, Tris," he says.

"I love you, too, Tobias," I say.
Good chapter or no? I really just want to fast forward in time so we can get to like the beginning of June but I don't know if you all would like that or not so... Please tell me what you think!

Disclaimer: Veronica Roth owns Divergent, not me.