Story Time And The Date

Warning: MAJOR INFERNAL DEVICES SPOILERS. Read at your own risk

Since this is the fifth chapter I'm just reminding everyone that non of these characters are mine. They are Cassandra Clare's.
On the other hand the Crystal Cove is mine. It's towards the middle/end of the chapter.
Also this is going to be a very long chapter. Like it will definitely exceed 3000 words. Sorry I should've split it in two

Alec POV

I felt a warmth beside me. The bed under me was so comfy, nothing like the ones at the Institute. There was a duvet on top of me and I knew it wasn't mine.

My eyes snapped open and my breathing increased rapidly. I tried to sit up but something was on my arms. I looked down and saw a peaceful Magnus, still asleep. My arms were, now loosely, wrapped around his slender waist. I smiled to myself and laid back down. Today was our date!

"Good morning Magnus" I mumbled against his neck as I saw his eyes open halfway.

My breath caught, his eyes were gorgeous. The green and gold swirling around one another and the blue rimming his iris. The slit, cat-like pupil in the center pulling the entire look together. I wanted to gaze into them long enough so that I could see where the green ended and the gold began. Where the blue melted into the other two colors, making it the most stunning shade I've ever seen

"Morning Love" he said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I wrapped my arms tighter around his torso. He kissed the top of my head and I hummed in appreciation.

"Come on baby. It's seven in the morning, I need you back here by noon and you still have to get ready and you probably have some Shadowhunter work to do" Magnus said.

"I don't want to leave you. It's so comfy right here, with you, Magnus." I told him.

"I know baby, I don't want you to leave either. But I still have to prepare some last minute things for the date and I want it to be the best date you've ever had." He told me. His morning voice was deep and husky, and it was music to my ears. But I couldn't focus much on his voice as I felt heat cover my face.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I've never been on a date before. You're my first boyfriend, my first kiss and soon my first date. I haven't been a relationship with someone else." I told him sheepishly. I was so embarrassed. How could he not know I've never been with someone before?

"Oh, well that doesn't matter. It will be the better than a first date anyone else could've given you. And soon after that you will have something to compare it to." He said enthusiastically.

I smiled up at him, then if hit me. Was he saying he was going to take me on another date soon? I thought.

Another part of my brain answered. No Alec, he is only taking you on one date. That's why he is letting you sleep in his bed.

"Great" I said with a smile. He propped himself up on an elbow and I mimicked the action. He leaned over and pressed a sweet kiss to my lips. I smiled and kissed back.

"Wonderful," he said. "you can use the shower and the kitchen. If you need anything ask me or get it yourself, whichever you prefer."

"Thanks' I said. "Can you cook?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Belgian waffles good?" He asked, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Yeah." I said. Giving him a final kiss before my shower, I grabbed my duffle bag and headed for the shower.

Jace POV (bet you weren't expecting this. Also if you avoid this part of the chapter and go straight to Alec's POV then you will avoid the Infernal Devices spoilers. You won't miss any Malec, I promise)