I Like Jace More (full)

Magnus POV

Alec's head laid in my lap as I twirled my fingers through his hair. We had barely left one another's side in the two days I had been back. My lovely boyfriend was drawing something while keeping a conversation going between us. His knees bent and his notebook propped up on his thighs.

"Magnus" he said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, love?" I asked.

"Can we go on another date? Like out of the your house, and the city. Somewhere like our first date" he requested. "I mean, not that our dates since then haven't been nice, I just kinda want to get away from here for a while"

"I know you meant no offense darling, of course we can. I'll see what I can do about something mystical out if the city" I replied, chuckling at how he thought he could offend me over how he spoke about our other dates, during them he had praised me a lot.

And I knew what he meant. Alec was just a little bit awkward with words when it came to voicing his own ideas and/or feelings. I knew the dates since then were simple and mundane but we had rarely had anytime together where I could plan a more extravagant date.

"Thanks" he said while blushing a deep red color. "Do you have the photos we took at our first date?"

"Yes I do"I replied, snapping my fingers to summon the photographs.

Alec smiled widely and went through the pictures, unmistakeably happy. He selected one and began drawing. I watched him fondly, thinking about how much better my life has been since I met him.

There was a knock on the door and then it opened. "Please stop having sex and get dressed so I can look at the two of you" Jace said as he entered.

"We're already dressed Herondale" I replied. Jace removed his hands and looked at us.

"Oh well I need my parabatai. You aren't the only one who needs him Magnus. I'm going through withdrawal" Jace declared.

"He's mine" I replied.

"No he isn't. I had him first" Jace responded.

"He likes me better" I argued.

"No he doesn't. He has to like me, we're parabatai"

"He might like you but he loves me. Not you, he doesn't draw you he draws me. He doesn't like you more than me"

"Alec, brother, if we were going to fall off of a cliff you would you save? Me or King Sparkles. Who would die?" Jace asked, a little manically.

"Me. The cliff will take one life, and it'll be mine. Both of you can continue to live" Alexander answered. "If you wanna know who I like better it's Jace"

"We are over" I replied,glaring at him.

"But if you wanna know who I love more it's Magnus"

"Maybe not completely over but I might need some convincing" I replied, drawing out the word convincing.

"I would love to convince you" he replied.

"And you have the right body to do so" I responded.

"Yuck. You two get a room" Jace said, pretending to choke on bile.

"We have a room you're in it" I told him

"Yada yada yada, just technicalities. Aleccc I miss you. Leave the Sparkles and come back to me. I'll welcome you back with open arms. Allie please" Jace whined.

"Allie?" I asked.

"It's what Max calls me" My boyfriend responded.

"Come on Alec, we can train for a bit and Sparkles can plan a party or something. I mean you go sleep with him nightly please" Jace begged.