Don't Go Easy On Me, They Said. I Can Handle It, They Said.

So the song doesn't have much to do with the chapter. If you have a better option, please comment and I'll change it if I feel like it fits the chapter.

Alec POV

For the past two weeks Magnus had been bulking up. Constantly training with me and Paris. Sometimes even Jace. Now he could knock all three of us down with brute strength.

It paid off, he had a killer figure, even though he was perfect before and still is. Just a different type of perfect. A perfect that only Magnus could obtain. By The Angel, I love him.  But I digress.

We've been spending long amounts of time in the training room, but not always training. After fighting got the adrenaline pumping, we couldn't always keep our hands to ourselves. We couldn't always stop when we were so riled up, we just wanted to be connected on a physical level and neither of us were complaining about it. Sometimes we'd get carried away in one another, and everytime it makes me more and more grateful for silencing spells.

During this two weeks time period, Magnus and Paris had taught Jace and I three more runes from the Parabatai book; shared sight which let Jace and I see the exact same thing, shared locator where we could locate one another even if we were over water and our tracking rune was off, and shared resources where we could share one another's runes, energy and strength.

Slam

My back hit the training room floor.

Again.

At first, I was enjoying it. What was not to like? My sweaty boyfriend's six pack pressed up against me, only thing separating our burning bodies were thinking shirts, his panting breaths against my face and filling my ears, and I got to see the strain in his muscles. Sometimes he, we, sometimes we were so turned on that he would grind against my thigh was he kissed my lips hungrily.

What was there not to like?

But now, I am fucking over it. My back and my pride ached. Magnus was whipping my ass at this hand-to-hand training, without his magic. I haven't had the upper hand in hours. Earlier I had told him not to go easy on me, now I am fucking regretting that decision.

Don't go easy on me, I said. I can handle I said.

But no I can't handle it and I just wanna give up already.

The bad thing is, I don't even think he is trying anymore. Magnus took me down with ease. It took Jace a while, if he was able to, bring me down. Same for Izzy. The one time I had fought Clary, well it wasn't even a fight, just her ducking my fists and trying to distract me. Paris was good, we pretty much couldn't keep the upper hand for long with each other.

But Magnus on the other hand, was throwing me around like a rag doll.

"Magnus you can't keep throwing me on the floor" I complained, not caring about my pride anymore.

"Why not baby?" He asked, his cat eyes raking over my face. His tongue darted out between his beautiful plump lips to wet them.

"Because if you keep doing this, then my back's going to hurt too much for other activities" I explained, rubbing my leg against the back of his thighs. Magnus' pupils widened.

"Is that so?" He asked.

"Yeah" I replied.

"What types of activities?" Magnus questioned, knowing exactly what I was going to say judging by the expansion of his pupils. I could feel him formulating a plan about exactly do with me. I couldn't wait for him to have his wicked way with me.