The Heir Of Hell Indeed (pt. 2 of the Institute Gala scenes)

Valentine POV

"So the Institute is holding a party, how interesting" I said, the Endarkened in front of me nodded his head.

"And it's tonight?" I confirmed. Again, I was answered with a nod.

"Perfect, I suppose it would be rude not to show. Don't you think?" I asked.

"Of course it would" the Endarkened replied, with an evil gleam in his eye.

"Tell you fellow soldiers to prepare. We have a party to crash" I ordered. He nodded and walked away.

I couldn't wait to see Jocelyn, and Clary. Then I'll tell Clary that Jocelyn has been working under me, and then she'll see that she should too.

I smiled wickedly at my ideas. Yes, this would not be a happy affair for many.

Alec POV

Magnus was in a state of constant agitation. He didn't say anything about it. But I could tell.

The gala was in a few hours and Magnus was pacing around his loft, mumbling about what he should wear  and some other things that I couldn't hear.

"Magnus wear whatever you want, you'll look beautiful no matter what" I said, interrupting his personal battle. "How about, you show me your options and I'll tell you which one I like best?"

Magnus gave me a grateful smile that melted my heart. After a few seconds he said, "Sure".

Picking an outfit for Magnus was much easier said than done. They were all impeccable.

The first one had a blue dress shirt that buttoned up to the collar, paired with black suit pants and black Doc Martens low cut shoes.

The second outfit had a black button up shirt with red buttons. The pants were red to match the buttons on the shirt and the shoes were the same ones that went with the first outfit.

The third outfit was a silver, gold and white ensemble. It was kinda like a tux, but much more....Magnus-like than a tux usually is. The tux had a white dress shirt with silver buttons, the shirt buttons stop at the middle of his sternum, which would a delectable amount of golden chest shown. The jacket and pants were gold with swirling designs on it in silver. There were silver Doc Martens for the outfit.

By the Angel, he'd look beautiful in all of them.

"The third outfit" I said, nodding my head happily.

"Okay I'm going to take a shower, then get ready" Magnus told me, picking out his jewelry that would match the outfit.

I nodded my head along and wat hed Magnus until he disappeared behind the bathroom door. I was going to join him, but it was going to take him forever to get ready and we didn't need another distraction.

I went to retrieve the outfit that Magnus had bought (or possibly stole) for me. I prayed to Angel that it was appropriate as I unzipped the white bag that it came in.

The suit was black and white with a silver tie and silver swirling designs on the black jacket and pants. There were subtle touches added that made the tux different from the standard type, and those touches made it match  Magnus' outfit.