That's Low

Alexander POV

I woke up with a pounding head and aching body. Magnus was snuggled into my side, naked. In fact we both were. I felt a blush spread across my cheeks as I remembered what had happened last night.

The way his hands felt on my body, the way his body was pressed against mine, his swollen lips finding mine. Last night was absolute paradise.

I smiled happily and ran my hand over his bare back. I felt two parallel lines on either side if his spine. They were definitely scar tissue. I vaguely remember feeling them the night before, but couldn't remember if I said anything about it. He shifted slightly under my touch but stayed asleep.

I got up quietly and went to the bathroom to take a shower. The warm water against my bare skin felt nice, gently awakening me from a night of bliss.

I heard the bathroom door open. "Alec?" Magnus softly called.

"I'm in the shower" I responded, in spite of the heat that adorned my face.

Magnus pulled back the shower curtain. I watched as stepped in behind me and closed the curtain. Magnus laid his head on my shoulder.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked. His morning voice was deep and husky, and somehow, at the same time soft.

"Yeah, better than I have in weeks. Even if the entire time wasn't spent sleeping" I replied. He chuckled lightly and took a washcloth to my back. We washed each other, nothing sexual as the both of us were still sleepy. It wasn't as odd as I thought it'd be, it was really sweet, just enjoying the others touch.

I dressed in a dark sweater, it was soft and cozy. Then a pair of black jeans that had rips across my thighs. It wasn't my usual clothing choice but at least Magnus agreed to let me wear black.

He, on the other hand, looked magnificent. The ends of his hair were dyed gold for last night, which matched the gold and lilac thigh-length silk shirt he was wearing. The shirt hung low off his shoulders, exposing his collarbones and some of his chest and shoulders. His jeans were a deep lavender with gold stitch seams. The jeans ended above his ankles and he slipped on a pair of gold combat boots with violet laces. His makeup was composed of black eyeliner, various shades of purple eyeshadow, highlighter on his cheekbones, and some gold-ish lipstick. The lipstick color was a nude but had a golden sheen and sparkle to it. His jewelry was comprised of golden rings with sapphire in the middle. Some were just gold and others were pure sapphire rings. He wore a few necklaces with the same color scheme as his rings. He had a lavender bar in his industrial piercing, gold earrings with a purple gem in all three of his cartilage piercings. To top it all off, he sprinkled some gold glitter over his body. Damn he looks good

"How do I look?" He asked, looking at me through his eyelashes giving me a look at let me know that he knew he looked hot.

"You look stunning" I replied.

"Thanks babe. We should get going. I have a feeling our friends have already taken advantage of breakfast" Magnus responded. He swished his hips as he walked to the door, showing off how good his ass looked in those tight jeans. I stared, unable to walk, my knees felt weak or talk, my mouth went dry

"Are you coming?" He asked. I nodded and followed him out the door.

Jace POV

I was trying to tell everyone that my parabatai was no longer a virgin but no one would listen. I wasn't sure exactly how I knew but I did. I could feel that he was different, that he had changed. That he had lost something, or maybe it was a gain. I could feel that he was happier and that he was more carefree.