Telling Friends and Family

Magnus POV

I woke up with Alec curled around me. Once this was over, I would be able to do this for the rest of his life. And hopefully mine.

Alexander nuzzled my neck and looked up at me, his gorgeous blue eyes glowing with love. I smiled at him and a beautiful pink blush covered his cheeks.

"Why the blush?" I asked. Alec just buried his head in my chest. "Now you're shy around me?"

"I'm your fiance" he said, a slight giggle accompanying his words.

"And guess what?" I asked.

"What?"

"I'm your fiance" I said with a smile. We broke out into a fit of giggles.

This man was gorgeous. The blue of his eyes was clearer than any water I'd ever seem, his hair was as a black as raven feathers. Not to mention his snow white skin marked with dark runes. The light pink blush that usually adorns his cheeks, and sometimes turns more violent if he's truly embarrassed.

He's gorgeous and all mine. He is my fiance. And we'd spend as long as we could with one another.

He is my love.

I kiss his lips while still giggling in between kisses. I sighed happily and and brushed my thumb over his cheekbone.

"Come on let's get going" I said.

"Why?" He asked

"So we can tell your family about our engagement," I replied. "You still want to get married, right?"

"Of course I do. But I just want to spend some time with you before you have to leave. Some alone time" Alexander replied.

"I'm sorry about that" I told him, still feeling awful for having to leave him again.

"It's okay, when you come back we can begin wedding planning and then we'll get married" Alexander replied, probably planning it out in his head.

"And then we'll go on our honeymoon" I purred. Alec's cheeks instantly turned a vicious shade of pink.

Alec sat up and I was about to ask him where he was going, until he draped his body on to mine. Alec placed his forearms on either side of my head and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"And then we'll go on our honeymoon" he repeated softly.

I closed my eyes as our lips met. This was paradise, being with this man is paradise.

Alec gently caressed my face and I rubbed circles on his lower back. We sat like that for sometime, just being together.

"Magnus?" Alec said.

"Hmm?" I inquired.

"You're beautiful" he answered.

"No where near as beautiful as you" I purred.

"Agree to disagree?" He asked, chucking.

"Agree to disagree, I suppose" I replied

Alec POV

When we got to the Institute, I took my ring off and slipped it in my pocket.

My family, including Max, was already sitting in the living room-like place. Isabelle had probably gotten almost of them in here.

"Allie!" Max screamed and ran to me once he saw me and Magnus went the room. Max wrapped his arms around my waist.