Chapter 8: Florida

You woke up the next morning and your arm was wrapped around Sweet Pea's torso. You looked up at him and he was still asleep. Suddenly the door flew open and you threw yourself under the covers accidentally hitting Pea. He jolted as Fangs bursted in.
    "Florida baby!" He shouted skipping through the room. "I can't wait for our day. Get up!" You could hear the smile in his voice.
    "I'll be up in a minute. I'm naked man," Sweet Pea groaned.
     "Gross," the other boy said and you heard the door shut as he left.
     "Do you think he noticed me?" You asked coming from under the covers. He laughed shaking his head. "Oh thank god... I didn't want that conversation today..."
    "I know," he said getting up. "We should get up. Everyone is going to suspicious. Especially, since you aren't in your room." You nodded slowly getting out of bed and grabbing your clothes. You slid them on quickly and looked out the door to check if anyone was around and slipped out. You slowly went to your room and changed into different clothes and brushed your hair out.
   "Y/N? Knock Knock," Cheryl came in. "You look well rested."
    "Yeah. It's so relaxing here," you smiled. "What's for breakfast?"
     "Whatever chef cooper can make up," Cheryl  rose a eyebrow. "So, Why don't we go to the beach today? I know you've never seen the beach before." You nodded giving her your best excited smile. "I'm going to go see Sweet Pea."
    "Sweet Pea? I don't care if you go see him," you pshed. "Why would I care?"
    "Not saying you do," she held up her hands. "I'll see you downstairs. Maybe you should get more sleep." You sighed after the door clicked shut. You sat in the bed rubbing your hands over your face. This was going to be an awfully long day.
   "I can't wait to go see the beach," Kevin smiled. "Haven't seen it since I was young."
    "Me either," you smiled. "I've never seen it."
    "Well let's hurry up and finish this breakfast and get you out there," Fangs scarfed his food down. You shook your head taking a drink of your juice. Sweet Pea sat across the room staring out at the ocean. "Yo Pea? What are you doing?"
    "Nothing? Just looking," he shrugged. "Erm. I'm gonna go out there and lay down or something."
"I'm gonna go with," you said quickly. "You guys take your time."
"What?" Betty asked.
"I'm just so excited I can't wait. I'll see you out there," you said kinda quickly.
"See you in what... 10?" Sweet Pea asked almost smoothly.
"Or 20?" You suggested. "Time to let your food digest and you can all change and apply that sunscreen. Gotta use protection."
"Hey," Fangs suggested. "Why don't I come along? Yeah! I'll show you all the ropes."
"No," You said. "It's okay. Really. I kinda want just get a few minutes alone to really enjoy it before something gets thrown at me you know? Like sand?" You eyed the other boy.
"Whaaat?" He looked shocked. "I'll meet you guys out there. Give me 5 minutes."
"Alright," you nodded as you and Pea walked out the door. "So..."
"Yeah," he nodded. "Um..."
"I can't believe," you trailed.
"Right," he nodded. "And eight times."
"Yeah... And we were really good," you bit your lip.
"Right," he smiled to himself. "But..."
"We can't tell anyone," you looked at him.
"Agreed."
"Okay..."
You rubbed your hands together and looked at the ground. The sound of birds and the waves hitting the ground. Wind blew.
"Hey guys!" Fangs called and he had Kevin with him. "What's up?"
"Just taking in the sights," you sighed. "Beautiful isn't it?" They nodded in agreement. Fangs then lifted you off your feet and was at a full run. You screamed throwing your arms around his neck. You submerged into the water and he kept running through the waves. Then he let you go and you both were in the deep ocean.
"I am going to kill you!" You screamed wiping your eyes. "What the hell is wrong with you?" You splashed at him. "Get me back to shore!" He laughed splashing back at you.
"Make me," he winked swimming deeper out.
"You are going to get eaten by a shark!" You yelled. "Or stung by a jellyfish. You know peeing on it doesn't actually work!"
"What? Really?" He asked. You nodded.
"It makes it worse," you said. "Oh my god something just touched my foot!" You kicked hitting something hard.
"Ow!" Kevin said from behind you.
"I thought you were a fish," you sighed in relief. "Don't do that!" Sweet Pea and Fangs laughed making fun of you. You splashed at them and made your way back to shore. A large towel was laid with all of your guys things on it, so you laid back on it and put your sunglasses on. Soon Cheryl joined you with Toni. "Hey guys. The water is great."
"I bet," they said in unison. "We're gonna go out after I apply another layer of sunblock." You laughed at the redheads dilemma.
"Enjoy your sun," Toni pat your shoulder before pulling her girlfriend to the water. And you fell asleep after they left.
You woke up almost completely dry. Betty and Jughead were sitting about three yards away in some romantic trance. Cheryl and Toni were walking away down the line of the water. Fangs was building something with Kevin. Sweet Pea was making his way towards you. You sat up on your elbows.
"You know... I think that since we're still in Florida. And that's way over the limit of you know home bounds," he frowned at himself. "So.. I was thinking that it would be okay... You know?"
"You're totally right," you looked at him. "But, how are we going to get away from everyone?"
"We could sneak away right now?" He suggested. You looked at everyone and nodded. You both quickly got up and started going to the house.
"Hey! Where are you going?" Fangs called.
"I think I got sunburn," you shouted. "I fell asleep and forgot to reapply."
"And, I just wanna get all of this sand off of me," Sweet Pea shrugged.
"You wanna make us some lunch? We will probably be back in like half an hour," Kevin suggested. You slumped your shoulders but nodded in agreement before walking into the house.
Sweet Pea pushed you against the wall as soon as you were out of sight. You wrapped your arms around his neck and legs around his torso. Running your hands through his wet hair.
"You look so..." he started looking at you.
"No time for foreplay," you said. "They will be coming any minute..." He nodded pulling your shirt off of you. The two of you made it up the stairs and into your room closing the door behind you. He sat you on the edge of the bed and continued kissing you. There was a knock on the door making you jump away. "Who is it?"
"Cheryl," the familiar voice rang. "I'm coming in."
"Unite me," you whispered as the door began to open. "Hey Cheryl! I was just about to get in the shower, but I couldn't get my bathing suit undone. Pea was just giving me a hand."
"Oh. Well I will help you," she eyed Sweet Pea. "Buh bye now." She waved her hand at him. He gave you a look as he left. "There... I don't see any sunburn?"
"I was just hot from the sun," you said. "Thank god though... Right? That would really put a damper on all of the fun here."
"That's why I came to check on you. Didn't want you to get sun poisoning or something," she smiled as she untied the other string of your bathing suit. Hurry and shower. I'll meet you in the living room for lunch."
The door closed with a click and you sighed in relief. This was going to be too hard. You got in the shower and washed away all of the sand and dirty sea water. And the thoughts of you getting to sleep with Sweet Pea again. And that was how you spent most of your vacation. Worried that someone was going to find out. The only time you could even get with Sweet Pea was when everyone else was asleep. And even then you still got caught trying to sneak out a few times. You were left outside for an hour once. Coming in to see Fangs on the couch with Pea pacing the floor. And the next day, Betty and Jughead were out there. So that was out of the picture. So on the last day, you two had given on trying for the most part. You agreed that it would end when you got back home. It's just stupid Florida. Stupid stupid Florida.