Chapter 10: Fangs finds out

You and Sweet Pea came home Sunday. No one asked if we seen each other while we were there. Just asked how the ride was. Fangs actually was at your house when he dropped you off.
"How was your trip?" Fangs asked. "Sweet Pea seem angry or like really hung back?"
"He seemed fine?" You gave him a weird look as you both went into your room. "Can I ask why you want to know?"
"Well since he was working a job alone. He could've you know hooked up," he shrugged. "Which would make him happy. If he didn't then he would be normal unless something came up. Like he's really angry you know? And that mouth. If he didn't hook up, then he got in a fight. So it's good if he seemed fine. Honestly, if he did catch a fight. I doubt he would've come to pick you up."
"I have some faith in him... If he would've left me there... I probably would have come home then killed him. I don't care if he knows how to fight. I would tear him apart," You eyed Fangs. "Why are you here?"
"I missed my crazy yet somehow mellow best northsider," he shrugged. "And, I wanted to borrow that weird fluffy thing?"
"That weird jacket thing?" You ask confused. "Why?"
"I can't tell you," he said. "But, I really need it. Please?"
"Knock yourself out," you get in your closet and hand it to him. "Also. If that touches any bare part of your bottom half... Burn it. Actually just keep it. Give it to someone. I will never wear it." He nods. "Is that all? I'm super tired. Weird... I must've left my hairbrush at the hotel... I can't find it. Do you see a pink and purple hairbrush anywhere?" He shakes his head. "Great..."
"Hey... We are all hanging out at the pit. You coming?" Fangs asked.
"I'm sure I'll find a way there," you smiled. He throws the jacket over his shoulder and walks out. You sit on your bed and pull your jacket off. Your hands run down you neck making you think of Pea. "Pea..."
You meet everyone down at the pit. You had changed your clothes and used your moms brush for the time being. Fangs and Cheryl were sitting with Jughead. Sweet Pea was coming from a tent. You could faintly hear Toni's voice.
"Guys... I think someone's here," Toni said as she held up a bag. "Or was..." Jughead got up and looked through the bag. "What are we going to do?"
"Who?" Pea peered over their shoulders. "Who is Lodge?"
"Veronica?" You ask.
"Hiram. Alright. Here's what we're gonna do... Fangs and Pea, I want you guys to here. Hiram, no doubt, has people still here. We aren't playing his game anymore. He's at Shadow Lake," Jughead said. "Toni and Cheryl."
"We're the calvary," Cheryl smiled. "For you and Betty. Which are doing?"
"We are hitting the home of the beast," Jughead said. "Warn Veronica. We have to plant all of the evidence we collected on him."
"Y/N," Cheryl looked at you. "You should stay here with Fangs and Sweet Pea. Hiram no doubt has stuff going on at his house. Just stay in the trailer." You nod and they all get on bikes.
You watch them all ride away. Scared. You knew Hiram was a bad man. This could be a lot of trouble. And, if there were still more people here... Sweet Pea and Fangs sat on logs listening to sounds around you all. You started on your way to the trailer, as told. As you get to the door, someone grabs you pulling you back. You let out a yelp as you fell.
"This is for those Serpents," a guy said from above you. "Little Serpent slut." You held up your hands to your face as his foot was nearly inches away from it.
"Y/N!" Fangs called as the guy was thrown away from you. "Are you okay?" He pulls you up. You nod and turn to see Sweet Pea with the guy against the wall. Blade in hand.
"If you ever even fucking thing of putting another hand on her again," he said pushing the blade into his skin. "I will fucking kill you." He threw the guy to the ground punching him. Many times.
"Pea!" You yell trying to get him to stop. But he was still beating him. The guy was not moving. "Pea! Please!" You run at him, Fangs tries to stop you but can't. You grab Pea's throwing arm. "Pea." He stops looking at you. "It's okay. I'm okay. I swear." Tears we're sticking to your face. "I swear... I'm okay." He gets off the guy and grabs your face. His breathing was heavy. "It okay baby." He leans his forehead into yours. He had blood coming from his nose and lip.
"I'm sorry," he breathed out. You nodded, kissing him softly. "Are you okay?"
"I'm fine... I'm okay," You nod again. "Just a little hit on the head. Look at you. You have a black eye." He laughed.
"You two?!" Fangs points between you. "You? And you?" He points at you. You jump, forgetting he was there. The two of you look at the confused boy in front of you.
"Yes," you whisper. "But you have to be quiet."
"When?" Fangs asked. "Are you hooking up?"
"Florida," Pea wrapped his arm around you protectively.
"Florida?!" Fangs shouted. You shushed him. "I've gotta talk to someone about this."
"No... Fangs... We aren't telling anyone... Please? We wanna keep it a secret. It's going so well and we don't wanna mess it up... Please?" You beg. "We are having a really good time."
"Come on Fangs. You know I've kept plenty of your secrets," Sweet Pea said. Fangs sighed and nodded.
"Thank you!" You hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much, Fangs. This means so much." He smiles at you as you let go. "Let's get in the trailer. And let me look at your eye and nose." They follow you inside and you sit Pea on the couch. "Fangs will you get me napkins or something... And a wet cloth. And ice." He walks away. "Look at you."
"You know... I think this is how I looked when we first met," he laughed. "Y/N? What's wrong? Princess?"
"Nothing... It was just scary," you mumbled wiping away some dirt on his face. "You know?"
"I'm sorry, Princess," he said pulling you from the table onto him. His arms holding you up from your back. You kissed him lightly. He ran his hands through hair, picking out a few leaves and stuff.
"So, I found some toilet paper, a cloth, and a cold water bottle," Fangs said coming in. "Hey!" You climb off of Pea and took the things.
"I don't think your nose is broken... Thank god. Your lip is going to swell over. And your eye is going to be black... Ice and heat will help," you explain looking at his face. "This toilet paper isn't holding... Here." You pulled a tampon from your purse and unwrapped it. He shoved your hand away. "Don't be a baby."
"You're not putting that fucking thing in my nose," he said.
"God... Guys are such wimps," you sigh and shove it up his nose. "Your nose will only bleed for a few more minutes. So calm down, tough guy." He laughs and grabs your hand. "What did you guys do with..."
"He's tied up in the back," Fangs said. "He's not getting loose." You bite your lip, looking at your hands.
"Trust me," Pea said grabbing your hand. "He's not getting out. Jughead is on his way back. It will be alright... I promise." You look at his hand in yours. "Seriously. And, if it makes you feel better... I can stop over tonight. After, I help Jones."
"That doesn't sound awful," you smile at him. "I'm sorry... I can't kiss you with that hanging from your nose." He rolls his eyes.
"Hey! Are you guys alright?" Betty asked coming in. "Jesus Sweet Pea. Your face."
"Thanks," Pea rolled his eyes. "I'm taking this out now." He pulled the tampon out his nose and threw it away. "Where's Jughead?"
"Outside..." He and Fangs go out to find him. "How about you? Are you okay?"
"I'm fine," You nod. "Shaken up and ready to go home now." You laugh a little. "Can I get a ride with you?"
"Of course," she said. "My mom will be here any second. I'm glad you're okay."
You couldn't sleep later that night. You laid in bed thinking of the way that guy looked at you. The way he spoke. Then Pea. How he could've gotten hurt if there were more. There was a knock on your window making you jump and grab the closest thing to you. Which was a book.
"Y/N?" Pea slid the window open. "What... A book?"
"I thought you were someone breaking in," you explain setting it back down. "You scared me."
"So... If someone broke into your house... You would fight them off with a book?" He laughs and you cross your arms not impressed. "I think I'm gonna get you a baseball bat or something. This book would do nothing... Why are you up anyways?"
"Couldn't sleep," you sigh. "Thinking too much."
"About tonight?" He asked sitting on your bed. "Princess, I know you're scared. But, I am not gonna let anyone hurt you." You lay next to him. "Believe me... I'm not letting you out of my sight from now on."
"You could've gotten hurt though," You say as you lace your fingers together. "What then?"
"Then you would be okay. And that's all that matters," Pea held you tightly and kissed the top of your head. "I would rather me then you any time."
"Not me," you laugh. "I don't think I can see you get beat ever again."
"Just don't think about it," he whispered in your ear. "Go to sleep. It's okay. We are both here, fine."