Chapter 12: Oh my Sex?

You were laying with Sweet Pea in bed. Not naked. Yet. He had his eyes closed and an arm wrapped around your shoulder and the other was laid across his body and cradling your arm.  You kissed his shoulder then his collarbone. He mumbled something you couldn't make out. You continued kissing up his shoulder and to his neck. You climbed on top of him and kissed the soft soft between his jaw and neck. Then his ear running your teeth over it. His hands found your waist. You kissed his cheek then his nose.
   "What are you doing?" He laughed. You ran his hands up his chest and cupped his face. Kissing his lips softly. He ran his hands up and down your spine. Your hair made a curtain of Y/H/C around your faces. He unbuttoned your shirt and pulled it off. You pulled him up and his lips met your neck. His hair ticked your chin. Your hands ran down his muscular arms and then to his hair. His teeth grazed your skin making you let out a small moan and bite your lip. His ran down your thigh then to your knee grabbing it and flipping you. He licks down your face then down your neck. He licks down your chest and leaves a trail of kisses as he goes.
   Cheryl and Toni were strolling by, arms locked together. Cheryl flipped her red hair over her shoulder.
   "Oh my sex!" Cheryl gasped peering in the window. "Who is Sweet Pea with?" Toni made a noise. "Is that... Y/N?" Toni nodded pulling her from the window. "What the hell!"
   "Sh!" Toni gasped. "Yes... They've been together since Florida."
    "Florida?" Cheryl asked.
    "You have to be quiet! They don't know that I know..."
     "You knew? You didn't tell me?"
     "Yes... They can't know..."
     "Why?"
      "Because I have a plan," Toni smirked. "To make them tell us." Cheryl rose an eyebrow and smirked at her mischief in her eyes.
  You grabbed the middle of Sweet Pea's shirt, balling it in your hand, pulling it over his head and tossing it to the side. Heat was rising in your core as you peered up at him. His brown eyes burning holes into your body. Beads of glistening sweat started forming on his forehead and hair. You tangled your hands in his raven colored hair. You wrapped your legs with his, pushing his body down. He had one hand holding himself up while the other was mindlessly playing with your pants button. Your heart was beating against your rib cage and your body was reacting on its own. His hand undid the button and teased you. Stopping at the hem of your underwear and jeans. Running a finger across them. He kissed your heated chest right above your black bra. You couldn't help the way your hands moved all over him. His hand ran up the middle of your stomach and under your bra. His lips connected with yours. He sent shocks through your body as he teased you and whispered in your ear. His hot breath making you want more of him.
   "I love you," you manage to breathe out.
    "I love you too, Princess," he groaned as you rubbed yourself against him. "Fuck." Your hand slid down to his dark jeans. You slowly undid the button and zipper. Your hand connected with his growing member. He groaned again. You ran your hand up and down the hidden snake. He threw his head back. "God princess."
   "I love it when you call me that," you whisper in his ear. He slid his hand past the boarder of your jeans and into your wetness. He circled your clit making you squirm. Suddenly, he ripped your jeans off then his own.  He leant down and kissed down the middle of your torso leading all the way to your underwear and then your legs. His teeth pulled on your underwear, moving them down your legs. His tongue met your nub making you screamed. Your hands met his hair again and you pushed him down.
    "These noises you make drive me crazy," he purred. "I love it when you squirm under me." You bit your lip. "And when you bite that lip... One day you're gonna make yourself bleed." He  connects his lips with yours, bringing your lip between his teeth. He sunk his teeth into it pulling it towards him. He took his finger and ran it down your lips before sucking on your neck. He pulled you into him and undid your bra. He threw it to the side and you used your feet to slide his boxers down. A finger slid into your entrance. He circles his finger. Your back arches instinctively and he adds another finger.  He kisses your lips and another finger. He curls his fingers. You groan. "You're so fucking hot." You bite your lip again. He pulled his fingers from you and replaced them with his hard member. You wrapped your legs around him and then your arms. You kissed him and let your eyes roll back as you were filled with all of him. He kissed your neck and ran his teeth over it, sucking. You knew there would be a little purple mark there soon. He relentlessly went at both sides of your neck and chest. Your core began shaking with ecstasy. You tightened your legs around him. As he kept going you, you felt like you were on fire. You wrapped your fingers in his hair and your other hand was balled up in the sheets. Your legs trembled. And right before you were gonna come he pulled himself out.
    You pushed him on the bed and kissed him before going down and taking all of him in your mouth. Now his hands tangle in your hair and you swirl your tongue. He pulls your hair making you groan. He moans and tugs harder. He let out a long grunt and comes. You kiss his lips as you come with him. You fall next to him.
   Cheryl and Toni has called a small meeting of their friends. They were ready to advise their plan and put it into action.
   "What are we doing here?" Betty asked sitting in Jughead's trailer.
    "We have come across a pressing discovery," Cheryl sighed.
     "About Sweet Pea and Y/N," Toni further explained. "They have been keeping their relationship a secret for some time now."
    "Wait.. Y/N and Sweet Pea are in a relationship?" Reggie asked. "That's why she was acting the way she was... What does this have to with us? So what if they bone?"
    "They've been purposefully keeping it from us," Cheryl said. "So, were gonna make them tell us."
    "Make them?" Jughead asked.
     "How?" Fangs asked.
      "Well... Reggie, you are the ex boyfriend, so we were gonna have you use that," Toni explained. "You know to the best of your abilities."
     "My abilities are top notch," Reggie rolled his eyes. "So what? You want me to hit on her? Or what?"
     "Hit on her for sure, but put the full Mantle charm in it," Cheryl rolled her eyes. "Move on her."
     "And what are we supposed to do?" Betty asked.
     "Well of course pressure Reggie and Y/N. But, we do need someone to keep Pea at bay," Toni said. "Fangs?"
    "Of course. As long as I don't get shit for this," Fangs said. "I kept their secret."
    "We can't promise anything," Toni laughed. "But, we can try and stop him."