One

The sandy shores felt cool beneath his feet as he strolled along the beach letting the cool breeze caress his face. This was one of those times when he could let loose, relax and simply think.

Yes, think! He never really had time to do a simple thing as think with all the schedules, photoshoots, and practices filling his days, weeks, and hours. He sighed softly and looked up at the stars resting high up in the skies.

"Is he going to be okay?" He whispered to himself.

"Should I call him?" he said again to himself but he shook his head.

"He must be busy though. I don't want to bother him"

He put his hands in his pocket and continued to look at the sky. He didn't know why he was feeling this way again. Why was he missing him again?

He started walking towards his car. When he reached, he opened the booth where a carton of beer rested comfortably. He took one beer out and popped it open letting the cool content spill down his fingers. He gulped down fastly at first then slowed his drinking subsequently.

Closing his booth, he headed to the front of the car and perched on the front booth, sipping the beer slowly as he looked at the bright sky.

"Jiminah, where do you think we'll be ten years from now?"

Jimin turned to look at the other boy with beauty spots on his face.

"Why do you ask?" He said letting his eyes wander over his sculptured face.

"I don't know, I guess I just suddenly started thinking about the future," the other boy said with a reluctant smile.
Jimin let out a soft chuckle, reluctantly pulling his gaze from the other. He swallowed his drink and smiled satisfactorily at the aftertaste.

"I don't know Tae but what I do know is that we'll still be together, always!"
He grabbed Taehyung's hand and squeezed it tightly as they both held each other gazes.

"Best friends forever," he said and Taehyung chuckled. He pulled away from his hand from Jimin's.

"You are strange Jimin" he whispered with that sweet smile that never failed to make the older melt into a puddle but Jimin couldn't show how affected he was by that smile so he simply shrugged and took another swing of his beer. He turned back to look at Taehyung but he wasn't there anymore. He breathed heavily and drowned more of the brownish liquid as he thought to himself that for a while now, Taehyung hasn't always been there, beside him.

Jimin returned to the dorm late and found everywhere quiet. He turned towards his room, the room he shared with his fellow bandmate Hoseok but he didn't go there. Instead, he turned around and headed towards the other corridor. The one where Taehyung's room was. He came to his door and just stood there for what seemed like ages before he knocked on the door.

There was no response.
He knocked again and the door slowly opened revealing his other band mate Yoongi. His hair was messy, eyes half-closed, and lips cracked.

He yawned tiredly and scratched his eyes. "Jimin, what are you doing? It's two am in the morning man!"

Jimin shifted on his feet uncomfortably, scared of talking to Yoongi who was almost always grumpy talk not of when he was forced to wake up from sleep. He almost darted from there but he had already risked Yoongi's wrath which meant he could still go on.

"Em, I'm sorry Yoongi but is Taehyung back?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes wearing a look of disbelief in his eyes

"Really? Jimin? Really? Is that why you woke me up at two am in the morning?"

"I... I'm sorry Yoongi"

He sighed and ran a hand over his hair.

"Didn't you know? He said he'll be having a late-night shoot and would stay over at a hotel with his other cast members for the night"

"Oh... "

He didn't know about this. Why didn't Taehyung tell him?

"It seems you didn't know" Yoongi shook his head. "Didn't you guys talk today? You always talk"

"No, we didn't, I didn't want to bother him," Jimin said almost to himself. He was so lost in thought, he didn't notice Yoongi staring at him closely.

"Jimin? Is everything okay between you and Taehyung?"

Jimin gulped and forced a smile on his lips. "Everything is fine Hyung"

He shrugged. "I'm sorry to wake you up Hyung. Go back to sleep"

Jimin bowed and walked away slowly unaware of the pitiable sets of eyes watching him.

I hope you enjoyed this little first chapter. Please vote and comment. Bye, everyone!