Nine

Before they reached the company, the other boys had already heard about Jimin and Jungkook's relationship because Yoongi texted it to them. By the time they arrived, they bombarded the two, gushing over them and whispering among themselves. Taehyung walked along without saying a word, his eyes fixated only on Jimin. He watched the blush rising to the older's cheeks as he stood beside Jungkook and the others asked him questions.

Taehyung had a feeling that Jimin was avoiding his eyes because he never once looked at him. He just offered up a big smile to the others and it was seriously eating him up inside but he put on his typical poker face so no one would notice.

The meeting at Big hit took the entire day. It was so long and tiring that the boys couldn't wait to go home. The chairman told them so many things. Since their popularity was increasing tremendously, they were going to travel to a lot of countries that year for their tours. He listed more than thirty countries and the boys were shocked.

They were going to tour more than thirty countries that year which meant that their schedules would be packed full of training and photoshoots. It was going to be a very hard year for them. Some of them were even thinking if they could handle it. It was going to be strenuous but for the sake of their fans, they would do their best.

By the time the meeting was officially ended, Taehyung had recieved countless text messages from Lisa. He didn't know how he would tell her about the upcoming tour. This was one of the reasons why idols found it difficult to date. There was hardly any time. Taehyung quickly texted Lisa that he would be home very soon.

They were all heading towards the car when he heard the voices of Jimin and Jungkook behind him. He turned around and saw the two of them so close to each other. Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck while the younger's arm wound round his waist.

Taehyung just stared at them, shocked by their audacity. They weren't even trying to be discreet. He looked around and saw people staring at the couple. Some where even taking pictures and recording the scenery

"Babe, are you tired?" Jungkook whispered and Jimin just mumbled a reply.

Babe? Taehyung couldn't believe his ears.

"I'm hungry" Jimin finally whispered.

Jungkook pinched his cheek and he giggled.

"I'll prepare Ramyeom for you when we get back to the dorm. You'll love that won't you?"

"Thank you Kookie"

"Want a piggy back ride?"

Jimin looked surprised. "Are you sure?"

"Come on, it's okay" Jungkook said.

Jimin just shrugged as Jungkook knelt down slowly. He wrapped his arms around his neck and climbed on his back. Jungkook stood up holding Jimin's thighs.

Taehyung was right in front of them. He was sure they could see him but they ignored him, the way they have been doing since this morning.

He felt like grabbing Jimin from Jungkook's back but he knew he couldn't do that. There were so many reasons why. He watched silently as Jungkook carried Jimin with him to the van. He didn't want to ride with them again but the other van had already been occupied because he was too busy watching Jikook.

He sighed deeply and went into the van after them. Unfortunately, he was the only one with them this time around so he plugged in his ear piece and listened to some music hoping it would distract him but it didn't.

Immediately they got back to the dorm, everybody ran inside exhausted. Jungkook was still piggybacking Jimin all the way to his room. Lisa met Taehyung when he entered his room and she hugged him.