Eighteen

I'm really encouraged to continue this story. Thanks to everyone who has been reading and voting. Here is an early chapter for you guys.

The cheers were almost deafening outside the waiting room. Armys kept chanting the name of every member.

Kim Namjoon
Kim Seokjin
Min Yoongi
Jung Hoseok
Park Jimin
Kim Taehyung
Jeon Jungkook

The chants were endless and the boys felt fulfilled. They had actually made their dreams come true. They were now really the best boy group in the world. No one saw Lisa that day so it was her assistant that styled the group.

After dressing and doing their makeup, they were now in their room. Jimin and Taehyung where huddled together at one corner deciding when to break the news to others. They were all together in one room now so there was no better time. Believe it or not, they always found it difficult to reach a decision because they were both hard heads and could argue for the smallest things but it kept things between them interesting.

They joined their hands and walked confidently to the others. When they reached the nervous gathering, Taehyung spoke first.

"We have an announcement to make"

They were the center of attention now. The members were all looking at them including Jungkook.

"We are together now" Jimin added.

"That technically means we are dating" Taehyung said.

Jin suddenly flew from his chair and embraced the both of them. Yoongi and Namjoon didn't look surprised Hoseok looked a bit shocked but Jungkook looked blank.

"Congratulations!" Yoongi and Namjoon chorused.

"That's great news! I always had hope in you two" he said and suddenly frowned at Namjoon.

"At least some people have guts"Jin said in a tight voice unaware of what Namjoon was planning. The younger suddenly went on his knees his cheeks red. Everyone gasped.

"Jin Oppa, I was planning to ask you this after the concert but it looks like it can't be helped" He looked up at him tenderly.

"Jin hyung, I have been having a crush on you since forever. Our little PDA is just not enough for me anymore. I want to be more to you so will you be my boyfriend?"

Jin looked so happy. "Are you for real?" he said with tears in his eyes. The younger nodded and Jin drew him back up, wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

"Of course I'll be your boyfriend dummy" he whispered and they continued kissing.

Everyone was awed. Even Jimin couldn't help but clap his hands but Taehyung just pouted. They had been overshadowed by the older couple.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "This is all so cute you know but can you keep the PDA on the low?"

The newest couple separated slightly giggling.

"I'm happy for you all. Really I am" Hoseok said then looked at Taehyung and Jimin. "But what about Lisa? Are things over between you two?"

Taehyung smiled. "Yeah, I broke up with her this morning"

He looked at Jimin "And Jimin, you and Jungkook..."

"It was a fake relationship" Jungkook blurted out. "We only lied to make Taehyung jealous" he said.

They all nodded understandably. Suddenly, all eyes fell on the brooding youngest member.

"You haven't said anything Kookie. Aren't you going to congratulate the couples?" Yoongi said with a small frown.