Thirty three

Lisa waited outside the pizza shop dressed totally in black regalia. She looked around her cautiously but everything seemed normal. There wasn't any suspicious behaviors.

"Where the hell is he?" She muttered impatiently. She had left her torturing session with Jimin as soon as Jungkook called her. Somehow, she felt tense and uncomfortable. She could feel something was amiss but everything around her seemed normal which made her extremely uncomfortable.

She suddenly spotted Jungkook coming towards her. He wore a black jacket and black shorts and covered his face with a face mask. He also wore a black cap to avoid recognition. His head was bent and he walked quickly. He looked up and smiled as soon as he saw her. She cringed. What was he smiling for?

He finally reached her still exposing his bunny smile.

"Noona, I missed you" He whispered as he suddenly gripped her, hugging her tightly.

Lisa was stunned. "What the hell?" she cried and pushed him away from her..

"What's up with this public display of affection?" she screamed loudly at him.

"Ssh...you're going to cause unnecessary attention to us" Jungkook said with his smile..

"What the hell is wrong with you? Wait, do you have a wire?"

She began to thoroughly search his body but there was nothing. Jungkook sighed.

"Come on, let's go inside and talk" the younger said looking so calm. Lisa looked around carefully before finally entering the pizza shop with Jungkook. They sat down then ordered some pizza and drinks as they talked.

"How is Taehyung doing?" Lisa asked.

"Not good, he's still in a coma. No one knows when he's going to wake up"

Lisa had a painful expression in her eyes. "I didn't mean for him to be hit with the lever. It was all meant for Jimin. I wanted him to get hurt"

"Did you plan to kill Jimin?"

She smirked "Maybe..."

Jungkook's eyes widened. "I hope you didn't do anything stupid Lisa"

"No, of course not" She lied.

Not yet at least

There was no way she was telling Jungkook she was planning to kill Jimin and run away to another country where no one will ever hear from her again and then return to claim Taehyung again if he ever survived. She already thought that Jungkook was too much of a problem. She would have to get rid of him later. She was even bothered by how many people he must have spoken to about their meeting.

"Are you sure you're the only one here,  no one must have followed you?"

Jungkook nodded his head casually taking a bite off his pizza but Lisa could detect a hint of conspiracy in his eyes. He wasn't as smart as he thought. She clenched her fist.

"Liar" She growled. Jungkook stiffened and stared at her with wide eyes.

"Don't fucking move!" She whispered in a tight voice. "Or I'll blow your guts right here"

Jungkook looked down and saw she was pointing a gun at his lower region. He gasped. "What are you doing?"

"You and i are going to take a little walk...get up"

Jungkook slowly got up. "Don't make a fucking sound or I swear I'm going to shoot you"

"Come on Lisa, we are friends...."

"Friends? We were never friends. We were only partners who were together only for their own benefit"

"But still... "