Fifteen

That night, Jimin prepared himself for his 'date' with Taehyung. It had been so long since they had spent time together. He read the text Taehyung sent him with a broad smile on his face.

Babe, are you ready?

Babe? He snickered to himself and looked at his image in the mirror. He looked really nice. He had applied a little makeup to his face and covered his tight clothes with an oversized coat. He grabbed his face mask and opened the door to head to Taehyung's room when Jungkook appeared in front of him.

"Hey hyung you look nice! Are you going somewhere?" he said quickly.

Jimin gulped. In a way, he felt uncomfortable around Jungkook. It was obvious that he didn't seem to like Taehyung a lot these days so he was contemplating whether to tell him or not. He  decided not to hide the truth from him. It was going to come out sooner or later.

He forced a smile on his face.

"I'm going out with Taehyung"

"What?" The younger shouted.

Jimin stared at him as he shook his head. "Why would you do that? Are you crazy?"

He grabbed his arm suddenly and Jimin startled. Jungkook's eyes had this craziness in it and it scared Jimin.

"Are you seeing him?"

Jimin slowly nodded and Jungkook exploded. His grip on Jimin grew tighter and the latter cried out.

"Hey, Jungkook let me go. It hurts"

"Why are you so naive? He's only going to hurt you"

Jimin finally pushed him away. "You're wrong Jungkook. Taehyung loves me. He told me and I believe him. He's only with  Lisa because she has a heart problem"

Jungkook smirked. "And you believe him? What makes you so sure he isn't lying to you?"

Jimin placed a hand over his chest with a sweet smile on his face "Because I love him and I know he'll never do anything to hurt me. He will never lie to me"

Jungkook scoffed running a hand through his hair. Jimin looked at him closely.

"I thought you would be happy for me. You know how much I suffered without Taehyung. You know how important he is to me... "

"I know but...."

"I understand that you are worried about me but I'll even be more frustrated If I don't give our love a chance. We might not even end up together in the future but knowing that I have this moment with him right now is something that I'm grateful for and I'm not ready to let it go"

He grabbed Jungkook's hand. "So please, just let things be. I need to be with Taehyung."

Jungkook sighed deeply and tore his hands away. "Fine, go and be with him but I guarantee you that he will break your heart"

Jimin stepped away from him slowly. "it's my decision to make Jungkook"

He swallowed hard, turned away from the younger and ran out of the room.

Jungkook cried deeply. His plan had failed miserably. Did this mean he had to give Jimin up? He still couldn't bring himself to let go. He wanted jimin to be his. He wanted his giggles, kisses, hugs and smiles only for himself so he grabbed his phone and called his partner in crime.

"Lisa....i think we have failed miserably" he said in a raspy voice.

"Calm down, what happened?" The woman said

"Jimin and Taehyung are now together. They are having a relationship behind your back"

"What? I thought I told you to keep them away from each other" Lisa yelled. She sounded so angry.