Twenty seven

When Jimin returned to the dorm, he was welcomed heartily by the other members. Jungkook flung himself at him, nearly crushing him with a bear hug till he let go.

"We were so worried about you Jimin, where the hell were you?" he questioned.

Jimin sighed tiredly "I'd love to catch up with you all but I really need some alone time" He said

They nodded. "It's okay Jimin, just go rest. We have a lot of things to do from tomorrow" Jin said.

Jimin smiled as he walked past them and went into his room slamming the door shut. They were concerned about his behavior.

"I think this thing with Taehyung and Lisa has taken quite a toll on Jimin" Namjoon said.

"But it isn't real" Hoseok joined.

They nodded

"Still, it's all messed up. That bitch is so conniving. She might be up to something" jin muttered.

Hoseok smiled "Anyway, Taehyung's going to be so relieved now that Jimin is back. He was so worried about him"

Yoongi looked around them. "By the way, has anyone seen him? He hasn't come back from that fake date with Lisa" He whispered.

They all looked clueless whispering to themselves. Meanwhile, Jungkook turned his attention towards Jimin's room and slowly sneaked to his door when no one was looking. He knocked on the door. There was no answer. He knocked again and finally, he heard Jimin's voice.

"I thought I said I needed some alone time" He yelled from within.

"Come on Jimin, open the door. It's Jungkook. I know you need company. I can't let you be on your own"

"I'm sorry Jungkookshi but I'm not in the mood for company. I don't want to talk to anyone or see anyone right now" Jimin shouted.

Jungkook shrugged "Well that's too bad because I'm not moving an inch from this door until you open it"

He folded his arms and leaned against the wall resolving to stay there for as long as it took until he heard the door unlock. He looked at Jimin and immediately spotted his swollen red eyes.

The older sighed. "You can come inside" He said and turned back as Jungkook entered the room closing the door behind him. Jimin sat on his bed and Jungkook sat beside him. His eyes never once leaving his face.

"Something happened today didn't it?"

Silence.

"Please Jimin, tell me. Perhaps I can help"

Jimin looked at Jungkook. His eyes held so much pain.

"I broke up with Taehyung today"

Jungkook held his breath.

"It's all over between us. I guess even our friendship"

Jungkook wanted to do a victory dance at that moment. It took him all of his will not to break out into satisfied laughter. He just faked a frown.

"You met him today?"

Jimin nodded. "Yeah, he came to my house and persuaded me to come back with him. After I agreed, I broke up with him"

His voice began to break as tears fell down his eyes. "You should have seen his face Jungkook. He looked so heartbroken but I couldn't continue like this. I love Taehyung but what is the use of our relationship if we can't be proud of who we are? When I'm willing to sacrifice and he isn't"

He took a deep breath wiping his tears unsuccessfully as they kept pouring down. "But despite breaking up with him, I still feel empty. I don't know if I did the right thing"

Jungkook took his hand and squeezed it tightly "Trust me Jimin, you did the right thing. Taehyung is just a coward and he's not meant for you. I told you he was only going to hurt you"

He smiled and suddenly touched Jimin's cheeks running his eyes over his soft skin while the older stared at him curiously.

"You deserve so much better Jimin..." he whispered in a soft seductive voice as he moved closer to Jimin looking at his plump red inviting lips but the latter turned his head away quickly causing Jungkook's hand to fall from his cheeks.

"Em....I'm tired. I'll like to sleep now" Jimin said avoiding his eyes.

Jungkook mentally scolded himself for being too forward. Now wasn't the time. Jimin hadn't gotten over his break up with Taehyung. He will have to find another chance but the air around them was tense which meant he had to leave. He got up from the bed.

"You can go ahead and sleep. We'll be having a tough time from tomorrow" He paused. "But if you need someone to talk to, I'll always be here for you"

Jimin nodded with a small smile. "Thank you Kookie. I'm glad that I can rely on you"

Jungkook felt a bit guilty upon hearing that. He simply returned Jimin's smile and exited the room. Jimin sighed and lay on his bed. He closed his eyes and made sure he didn't dream of Taehyung.

Taehyung was so drunk when he returned to the dorm. Jin and Namjoon were making out in the living room when Taehyung stumbled inside. They separated urgently and went to him grabbing either sides of his arm.

"Gosh...he stinks so bad" Jin whispered turning up his nose.

"Damn Taehyung, why did you drink so much?" Namjoon whispered.

"Jiminah....don't leave me. I'm sorry" Taehyung cried in a low voice, his cheeks wet with tears as he struggled from their hold

Jin and Namjoon looked at each other.

"What is he saying?" Namjoon whispered.

Jin looked sad "I think that they broke up. I think that's why Jimin was acting so odd and Taehyung is like this"

Namjoon bit his lips. "I feel so bad for them"

Jin suddenly smiled. "Why do these two have to be so complicated? Why can't they just be like us?" He stopped as Namjoon nodded.

"They are not us babe" he said.

"I guess you're right"

They were able to take Taehyung to his room. The drunk boy slept off as soon as his head hit the pillow.

The tour began and the boys got extra busy. During the tours, Jimin and Taehyung didn't speak to each other. It was now evident to everyone that their relationship was over. It was a shame they couldn't go back to being friends because Jimin couldn't stand seeing Taehyung and Lisa's face in the papers and on TV.

A lot of people seemed to like the two of them. They even had a ship name Taelisa but they also had their fair share of haters. Mostly fan girls who loved Taehyung so much and couldn't imagine him with someone else.

After they finished the tour, their scandal seemed to have slowly faded away from people's memories and they were loved once more because Taehyung and Lisa's relationship overshadowed it all. Time was slowly passing and everyone just seemed to move on. Jimin and Jungkook spent almost all their time with each other and the younger's feelings were slowly starting to be evident but Jimin didn't even want to acknowledge it because memories of he and Taehyung still lingered in his heart. To the world they were the 95 liners again, the perfect friends but away from the cameras, the pain of their break up still lingered. It hurt but time was slowly healing them, making them adjust to their present condition. They grew bigger as a group and acquired more awards and fame and definitely more money.

Taehyung never spoke to his parents after that day but he still maintained close contact with his siblings. Jimin's father was cold towards him but his mother was still supportive of him sometimes hinting about Taehyung but Jimin made it quite clear to her that they were over and he has moved on. The only thing he had to focus on right now was music.

That was what they both did. As time passed, they were able to talk again and make music together. No one spoke about the past. They both only decided to focus on the music because It was keeping them together and making things a lot easier.

But nothing was going to last because everything changed that fateful day.

What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter? I just hope you're enjoying this book. Bye everyone!