Five

The concert was a tremendous success. Everybody loved BTS performance and it was the talk on every Army's lips but within BTS, something had changed especially between Jimin and Taehyung.

Taehyung seemed really happy with Lisa, his girlfriend. When he wasn't busy filming, he was with her so much so that he had no time for Jimin any longer. He didn't keep to his promise of making things up to him.

The older one felt hurt because of his absence but was always putting up a fake smile. He had resigned himself to fate that he and Taehyung would never be together. He was so sick and tired of crying over him so he put all his efforts and attention into other things like work and schedules and started spending more time with the other members especially Jungkook.

It had approximately been three weeks since he and Taehyung had a proper conversation after their almost kiss. It was just mainly plain greetings. Heys and Hi's. It was so awkward. That was why it was a huge surprise when Taehyung came to his room early that Saturday morning. He was always a late sleeper but on this particular day, he seemed strangely energetic.

"Jiminshi irona (wake up)" He said pushing Jimin lightly.

Jimin grumbled wiping off the drool from his mouth. He was still unaware that it was Taehyung trying to wake him up.

"Jimin, come on wake up" He urged and the latter opened his eyes. He was surprised to see Taehyung so he sprang up from bed and stared at him.

"Tae Tae what are you doing here?" He muttered and grabbed his watch which was on the dresser beside his bed.

"It's four thirty in the morning...." He groaned.

"I'm sorry for waking you up early but.... " He stopped and took a deep breath. "I want you to meet Lisa"

He felt like he had been poured cold water over his body. Just when he was starting to get used to the fact that Taehyung had a girlfriend, he had to do this. No! He didn't want to see his girlfriend. He wouldn't be able to stand it.

"Tae...um I can't see your girlfriend. I still have a photo shoot today"

"I called and told them you weren't coming"

Jimin frowned "You what?"

Taehyung felt a little scared by how Jimin was giving him death looks.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I didn't want you to have an excuse not to see Lisa today since you've been avoiding me lately"

Jimin scoffed "Me? Avoiding you?" he defended himself.

"Yes Jimin...."

"Well, you'll see it that way since you have been having a good time with your Hwarang hyungs and Lisa"

Taehyung started laughing. His lips forming in a rectangular shape.

"Is my Jiminie jealous?"

Jimin blushed furiously. "Stop it...." He whispered.

Taehyung stopped laughing and held Jimin tightly. "I'm sorry that I'm not giving you attention. I promise to make up for it but I really need you there today"

Jimin sighed. He really couldn't refuse Taehyung when he looks so adorable.

"Okay okay fine. Where should I meet you guys"

"Meet us at that coffee shop close to the filling station"

Jimin nodded. "What time?"

"Two am"

"Alright, I'll be there" He answered with a sigh and Taehyung kissed his cheek causing Jimin to shriek.

"Yah, Tae, what was that for?"

Taehyung blushed. "I miss you Jimin...I'm so glad we got to talk again"

"Yeah me too" Jimin whispered and watched as Taehyung left the room. Now, he was anxious. How was he going to hide his jealousy from Taehyung today? Would he be able to bear seeing Taehyung so lovey dovey with his girlfriend. He drew a deep breath. He could do this. He would hold his head high and go through the whole thing no matter how much it hurt. Most importantly, he didn't want to disappoint Taehyung. He would be very distressed if he and his girlfriend didn't get along. He was going to try and be open minded.

The day was really fast. It was kind of a free time for the group. Hoseok and Yoongi decided to go watch a movie and visit the shopping mall while Namjoon decided to accompany Jin to the market to buy things for dinner tonight and probably.....Heck those two had been acting strange for quite some time now especially with Namjoon following Jin practically everywhere.

Jungkook decided to just stay home and play video games. He was such a baby.

The rest had already gone out leaving Jungkook and Jimin. Jimin was set to leave for the awkward lunch he was about to have with Taehyung and his girlfriend.

Jungkook was already glued to the big screen TV playing mortal combat.

"Hey, kookie I'm going to see Taehyung and his girlfriend...."

Jungkook dropped his game pad and looked at his hyung. "oh poor Jimin"

"What?"

"Why are you going through all these?"

Jimin stared at the maknae. What the hell was he saying now?

"What are you talking about?"

Jungkook nodded his head "It's going to be hard right? Seeing him with his girlfriend"

Jimin frowned "Jungkook what is your problem. Just face your game and let me be"

Jungkook smiled "I  bet you are going to come back in approximately one hour full of tears....but I can help you hyung. I can help both of you"

Jimin thought that there must be something wrong with Jungkook. He looked at his watch. It was twenty minutes past two. He was already late.

"Yah Jungkook, I'm late because of you"

He smoothened his hair with the back of his hand.

"Bye hyung!" Jungkook shouted as soon as Jimin had ran out of the house. He smiled to himself. It was time to execute his plan.

What do you think Jungkook's plan is? You never can tell. You can only guess. However, the story will be continued in the next chapter so keep reading and voting. Bye!